TO Trade Rumors... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TO Trade Rumors...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:15 pm

jesus, just shut up all ready!!! almost every thread i see you post in vick 4 mayor, somehow turns to the topic of michael vick and everytime you use the same damn arguments over and over. they dont work, and this is coming from a vick fan.

just give it up. youre not winning and you wont win until vick actually shows something substantial. until then just relish in the fact that you will one day be able to say "i told you so".

and maddog, quit complaining about vick hijacking the thread, youre just keeping it going.

about TO, i just got back from vacation in the near dark ages and hadnt heard anything about his recent problems. definitely worries me as i just drafted him in my money league, but i dont think he will be traded, and i doubt the eagles bench him. never good to have a player kicked out of camp though
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:21 pm

defianthart wrote:jesus, just shut up all ready!!! almost every thread i see you post in vick 4 mayor, somehow turns to the topic of michael vick and everytime you use the same damn arguments over and over. they dont work, and this is coming from a vick fan.

just give it up. youre not winning and you wont win until vick actually shows something substantial. until then just relish in the fact that you will one day be able to say "i told you so".

and maddog, quit complaining about vick hijacking the thread, youre just keeping it going.

about TO, i just got back from vacation in the near dark ages and hadnt heard anything about his recent problems. definitely worries me as i just drafted him in my money league, but i dont think he will be traded, and i doubt the eagles bench him. never good to have a player kicked out of camp though

well if he is going to call me a liar and then make shit up like vick having 19 turnovers, 16 fumbles, more fumbles than any other qb in the nfl last year, etc then i am going to call him out on it
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby maddog60 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:33 pm

Vick 4 Mayor wrote:i'm lying? did you even bother to look up the fumble stats from last year? bledsoe, plummer, and brooks led the nfl in fumbles for qb's with 6, culpepper and carr had 5, collins, delhomme, griese, and breese had 3. so out of those 22 you mentioned, you lied about 9 of them (and volek started like half the season). if you are going to call me a liar, don't pull stats out of your ass. if you still don't believe me click on this link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistic ... &year=2004

and out of those 3 fumbles, 0 of them were lost, but i guess vick's 0 turnovers from fumbling killed the falcons last year.

I should hand you a shovel.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5448
Vick - 16 fumbles

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/2 ... elogs/2004
Vick - 16 fumbles

In fact, if you go through everyone's stats, Vick lost more fumbles than most QBs fumbled total.

Or its possible that Yahoo sports, NFL.com, and CBS Sports (which to be fair uses its stats directly from NFL.com) are all wrong? But not just about Vick, but about every other QB. Oh, every single game log from last year would have to be incorrect too.

you are the one who is lying, not me. vick had 17 td's and 12 turnovers last year (none of the fumbles were turnovers). and what 16 fumbles are you talking about? he has had 10 in his career, so i have no clue where the number 16 is coming from.

You're right, you have no clue. No clue what you're talking about. I mean you're actually trying to convince people that Vick only had 3 fumbles last year. Did you watch a single Falcons game last year? He had 3 in a single game, let alone all season.

Don't criticize me when you're completely clueless, don't hijack a thread with BS that you never bothered to check into, it's just insulting.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:42 pm

Or its possible that Yahoo sports, NFL.com, and CBS Sports (which to be fair uses its stats directly from NFL.com) are all wrong? But not just about Vick, but about every other QB. Oh, every single game log from last year would have to be incorrect too.

well then i guess espn is wrong about every single qb's fumbles or it was only referring to fumbles when the qb tucked it away and ran in which case the fumbles wouldn't be due to vick holding the ball in one hand but rather getting sacked so many times. those are the only two explanations for espn being different than the others and i'm guessing it is the latter.
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:43 pm

maddog60 wrote:
Vick 4 Mayor wrote:i'm lying? did you even bother to look up the fumble stats from last year? bledsoe, plummer, and brooks led the nfl in fumbles for qb's with 6, culpepper and carr had 5, collins, delhomme, griese, and breese had 3. so out of those 22 you mentioned, you lied about 9 of them (and volek started like half the season). if you are going to call me a liar, don't pull stats out of your ass. if you still don't believe me click on this link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistic ... &year=2004

and out of those 3 fumbles, 0 of them were lost, but i guess vick's 0 turnovers from fumbling killed the falcons last year.

I should hand you a shovel.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5448
Vick - 16 fumbles

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/2 ... elogs/2004
Vick - 16 fumbles

In fact, if you go through everyone's stats, Vick lost more fumbles than most QBs fumbled total.

you are the one who is lying, not me. vick had 17 td's and 12 turnovers last year (none of the fumbles were turnovers). and what 16 fumbles are you talking about? he has had 10 in his career, so i have no clue where the number 16 is coming from.

You're right, you have no clue. No clue what you're talking about. I mean you're actually trying to convince people that Vick only had 3 fumbles last year. Did you watch a single Falcons game last year? He had 3 in a single game, let alone all season.

Don't criticize me when you're completely clueless, don't hijack a thread with BS that you never bothered to check into, it's just insulting.

so i didn't bother to check into it because i looked it up on espn rather than yahoo? i'm sorry that going to espn.com insulted you, must be a fox sports kind of guy.
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:43 pm

Heh, you just got told! :-D

Not to hijak some more...but Vick's never thrown a 300 yard passing game in his career, nor a 3 passing TD game...and only has 8 200+ yard passing games in his career. No way he can be considered an elite QB with those stats.

But yeah...what about TO?
Last edited by M_Zimm_ffc on Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Payne Dailey » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:44 pm

defianthart wrote:jesus, just shut up all ready!!! almost every thread i see you post in vick 4 mayor, somehow turns to the topic of michael vick and everytime you use the same damn arguments over and over. they dont work, and this is coming from a vick fan.

Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby inferno19 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:46 pm

What happened with TO?

Just kidding.
1335 rushing yards, 53 receptions, 441 receiving yards. 18 TDs.
Money in the bank.
inferno19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby maddog60 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:57 pm

inferno19 wrote:What happened with TO?

Just kidding.

I hear he's confused about his travel destination, maybe his flight tickets got switched, either way boy is he going to be confused when he realizes he's not going to the Bahamas. :*)

More relevantly, Rush Limbaugh has now publicly offered to be a mediator for TO and McNabb. Another attention seeker trying to cash in, in my opinion. He's got no business getting involved and just trying get his name in there for publicity.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-eagles-limbaugh&prov=ap&type=lgns
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby inferno19 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:05 pm

Yeah, I saw that. That's garbage, especially since his previous McNabb scandal.

Maybe he's trying to appear as a not-racist-bigot. Whatever. It still doesn't seem right. Why would he be a better mediator for them than say, Reid? Or you know, someone they SPEND TIME WITH.

Soon enough the media will whore this to the extent that we'll have publicly televised fistfights between TO and McNabb. McNabb wins, TO shuts up and plays. TO wins, TO gets paid. Double knockout? Eagles lose. Sounds like good watchin'.
1335 rushing yards, 53 receptions, 441 receiving yards. 18 TDs.
Money in the bank.
inferno19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk