TO Trade Rumors... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TO Trade Rumors...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:07 pm

inferno19 wrote:Yeah, I saw that. That's garbage, especially since his previous McNabb scandal.

Maybe he's trying to appear as a not-racist-bigot. Whatever. It still doesn't seem right. Why would he be a better mediator for them than say, Reid? Or you know, someone they SPEND TIME WITH.

Soon enough the media will whore this to the extent that we'll have publicly televised fistfights between TO and McNabb. McNabb wins, TO shuts up and plays. TO wins, TO gets paid. Double knockout? Eagles lose. Sounds like good watchin'.

i would definitely pay to see that
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:33 pm

defianthart wrote:
inferno19 wrote:Yeah, I saw that. That's garbage, especially since his previous McNabb scandal.

Maybe he's trying to appear as a not-racist-bigot. Whatever. It still doesn't seem right. Why would he be a better mediator for them than say, Reid? Or you know, someone they SPEND TIME WITH.

Soon enough the media will whore this to the extent that we'll have publicly televised fistfights between TO and McNabb. McNabb wins, TO shuts up and plays. TO wins, TO gets paid. Double knockout? Eagles lose. Sounds like good watchin'.

i would definitely pay to see that

I would pay to see McNabb cut his hair. I cant take the guy serious with that hair.

Sorry for the interruption, back to the TO hatin.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Goatwhacker » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:13 pm

maddog60 wrote:
More relevantly, Rush Limbaugh has now publicly offered to be a mediator for TO and McNabb. Another attention seeker trying to cash in, in my opinion. He's got no business getting involved and just trying get his name in there for publicity.

I wouldn't take it too seriously, half of what he says is a put-on. It's probably a reference to Jesse Jackson always volunteering to mediate everything whether he's wanted or not.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby DocSlinky » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:34 pm

To paraphrase from Seinfeld...
I think "Vick 4 Mayor" has a non-sexual male crush on Michael Vick :-D
DocSlinky
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby moochman » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:03 pm

maddog60 wrote:
inferno19 wrote:What happened with TO?

Just kidding.

I hear he's confused about his travel destination, maybe his flight tickets got switched, either way boy is he going to be confused when he realizes he's not going to the Bahamas. :*)

More relevantly, Rush Limbaugh has now publicly offered to be a mediator for TO and McNabb. Another attention seeker trying to cash in, in my opinion. He's got no business getting involved and just trying get his name in there for publicity.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-eagles-limbaugh&prov=ap&type=lgns

The whole Bahamas thing, like the staying in the ATL for two weeks, is just TO BSing. He'll be in Philly Wen. unless Reid says otherwise.

As for Limbaugh, I am surprised that someone who has no trouble telling people how smart he is would be so dumb as to open up a self-inflicted wound. Stay away, Rush, in fact just go away you.

Now can we please get back to more of that informative Vick great, Vick sux debate? Where the heck is that Hampster anyway?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:10 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk