Who's your favorite team? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Who's your favorite team?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:08 am

I've rooted for the Seahawks since the early days. My dad had season tickets. His first year was the strike shortned season of '82. After the '83 season I was hooked. Haven't looked back ever since. Heck I even had my own season tickets for a while. My first year was '92. :-P :-t Haven't had tickets for a while now. I have a mortgage and a family, so my money has bigger priorities, but someday I would like to treat my sons just like the way my dad treated me when I was young.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:32 am

Packers, as if it wasn't obvious.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:03 pm

I'll roll with J2thez929 rootin for the Dawgs.

When Cleveland left, I rooted for the Titans, as Eddie George was a favorite player of mine.

GO BROWNS
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby spodog » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:39 pm

spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby gogogadget » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:19 pm

Falcons since 97, before that it was the John Elway's broncos
But I like teams with Defense and the Falcons are pissing me off this year.
"When I know nothing, the possibilities are endless."
gogogadget
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby black_hawk8888 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:28 am

Bengals for life - Madscott knows this story and Mercer made fun of me for it, but its true: I was 8 years old in Super Bowl XXIII when Boomer was subjected to "The Drive" by Montana and the Forty Whiners. Its been 17 years and the wounds have never fully healed. :-b
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby RaiderMike » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:11 pm

RAIDERS.....Love the Silver and Black....well, not the way they are playing the last couple years

Became a fan in the early 80's....watched them destroy the skins in the superbowl (first superbowl I remember watching as a kid) and they have not won another since then...oh well...had our chances during the Gannon years....if it wasnt for Big Tony Seragusa falling on Gannon or the TUCK RULE....I better just let it go!!!!! :~(
THE GREATER HARTFORD FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
2009 Champion - 14 Team, 3 Keeper League
QB - Vick, Kolb
RB - CJ, Felix, Best, Mo Morris, Ringer
WR - R White, Wallace, Breaston
TE - Boss, Watson, D Clark (IR)
D - Steelers, Lions
K - Janikowski, Cundiff
RaiderMike
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:17 pm

A Packers Fan in MN. It's a rough life these days...
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:39 pm

The Seahawks...........We have ridden the highs and lows for too many years now, every year they built you up and then let you down in the most gut wrenching way.

We havent won a playoff game in over 20 years.

I guess it's similiar to the Boston Red Sox World Series Curse, every year we are saying, "this is the year" and it's been so long you watch year after year hoping it will be differnt.

Love my Hawks
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Kilroy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:49 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
J2thez929 wrote: Plus, I needed a team to root for when my Brownies were MIA till '99 ;-D

i think they are still MIA bro ;-) :-D

They're not MIA...never were. You should know...You and your ilk stole them from their rightful fans. One day you will pay for that transgression.

Death to Art Modell.

Merry Christmas.

:-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to General Talk