Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:05 pm

could boller have telegraphed that pass anymore?? and the first pass of the season...man....

looks like the same old baltimore...wait for boller to screw up and then let the D try to clean it up in their own territory.
:-/
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:20 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:could boller have telegraphed that pass anymore?? and the first pass of the season...man....

looks like the same old baltimore...wait for boller to screw up and then let the D try to clean it up in their own territory.
:-/

But they do it so well! :-D
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:30 pm

haha yeah i guess thats a good thing or we might get blown out every game.

they have been doing a pretty decent job on vick..that forced fumble was pretty solid. that first sack ray had on him i thought he was hurt. that would have been bad news for the falcons.

they keep cutting in and out of the game on nfl network....i guess ill have to wait til tomorrow to see it in its entirety :~(
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:35 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:haha yeah i guess thats a good thing or we might get blown out every game.

they have been doing a pretty decent job on vick..that forced fumble was pretty solid. that first sack ray had on him i thought he was hurt. that would have been bad news for the falcons.

they keep cutting in and out of the game on nfl network....i guess ill have to wait til tomorrow to see it in its entirety :~(

is nfl network the only place to watch this?(other than local stations which im watchin on)

and yeah both of those sacks scared the crap out of me, especially that first one where he held his back as he got up. btw, schaub is looking very sharp.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Ironhorse75 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:48 pm

Aren't you supposed to go easy on the blitzing in pre-season?
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:51 pm

yeah nfl network is it for me...my satellite lists the game in the directory, but when i select it it said its not in my area. they will play all of the game eventually on the nfl network, so ill still get to see it either tonight or most likely tomorrow.

i like shaub...i think it was a couple of years when vick got hurt in tampa and he looked fairly solid...

i didnt notice if crump played tonight...i know he missed the first game against indy...hopefully that dude is doing well, i own him in a number of leagues :-o

sidenote...whats up with chris mcallister tonight? i saw finnernan burn him on that spin move and then he had that pass interference call....

also...did you see who forced that fumble?? neon deion.

he also had 2 sacks in that scrimmage against the skins this week. i think we will be seeing a lot of him on in the qbs this year...which will give me great joys after everyone in the cafe has talked so much crap this offseason about how he sucks now. he is looking pretty solid to me.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:52 pm

Ironhorse75 wrote:Aren't you supposed to go easy on the blitzing in pre-season?

Since when? These guys are getting ready for the regular season and should play as hard as they would any other time, minus like the Pro Bowl.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:01 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i didnt notice if crump played tonight...i know he missed the first game against indy...hopefully that dude is doing well, i own him in a number of leagues

i could have sworn i saw 83 out there a couple of times
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:05 pm

defianthart wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i didnt notice if crump played tonight...i know he missed the first game against indy...hopefully that dude is doing well, i own him in a number of leagues

i could have sworn i saw 83 out there a couple of times

thats good news. they must have been just using him as a blocker...

are you getting full coverrage of this game in your area?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting