ATL vs. BAL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

ATL vs. BAL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:13 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
defianthart wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i didnt notice if crump played tonight...i know he missed the first game against indy...hopefully that dude is doing well, i own him in a number of leagues

i could have sworn i saw 83 out there a couple of times

thats good news. they must have been just using him as a blocker...

are you getting full coverrage of this game in your area?

yeah i live right outside atlanta so its playing on nbc, local news is doing it
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:20 pm

im jealous for sure....i dont even know the score now.

man ive missed this forum over the offseason.

i remember you and i going at in here last season over vick in one of these threads :-) !+)

ill also be lookin very forward to a few paper bag challenges in here. ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:23 pm

Is Jamal gonna run at all in the preseason?

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:25 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:im jealous for sure....i dont even know the score now.

i remember you and i going at in here last season over vick in one of these threads :-) !+)

its still 3-3 6:37 in the 3rd, yeah ive missed this forum and the PBCs, i remember just about everytime i actually gambled for the falcons i ended up with a bag !+)

and im sure ive had some sort of vick discussion with you, ive had a lot of them

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:27 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Is Jamal gonna run at all in the preseason?

hard to say...i imagine he will but there is no real need to rush him in there. i personally would feel a lot better with him not playing at all until the 1st game of the season. let it heal fully. he knows what to do so its not crucial for him to get any reps now. its all precautionary..he has been practicing, so need to need to worry yet.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:29 pm

defianthart wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:im jealous for sure....i dont even know the score now.

its still 3-3 6:37 in the 3rd, yeah ive missed this forum and the PBCs, i remember just about everytime i actually gambled for the falcons i ended up with a bag !+)

and im sure ive had some sort of vick discussion with you, ive had a lot of them

believe me...i know what its like to wear a bag... i did one every week last season and the ravens didnt exactly have a good record !+) after the season was over it was kinda nice getting to use an actual avatar :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:30 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Is Jamal gonna run at all in the preseason?

hard to say...i imagine he will but there is no real need to rush him in there. i personally would feel a lot better with him not playing at all until the 1st game of the season. let it heal fully. he knows what to do so its not crucial for him to get any reps now. its all precautionary..he has been practicing, so need to need to worry yet.

Good deal. I wasnt sure if they were going to run him a few plays in the 3rd or 4th game. Has he looked good in practice, cutting and running at full speed???

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:35 pm

falcons just blocked a FG ;-D ;-D

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:46 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Good deal. I wasnt sure if they were going to run him a few plays in the 3rd or 4th game. Has he looked good in practice, cutting and running at full speed???

honestly i have been all over the ravens boards and news and havnet heard anything at all about how he has looked ( kinda surprising). all i know is that he is there working out...

im sure he isnt at full speed yet, or he would probably be playing..but im sure he is pretty close. there is still almost a month until the season..so the fact that he is out there running around, even if its its not full speed yet, is a great sign.

as a jamal owner and fan, i hope he doesnt play a single down preseason...ive seen too many times that guys come back from something like that too early and end up extending their injuries substantially. obviously from the first pass from boller today it looks like we will depending on him once again this year to carry this team. do you own him in a league MSB?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:48 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Good deal. I wasnt sure if they were going to run him a few plays in the 3rd or 4th game. Has he looked good in practice, cutting and running at full speed???

honestly i have been all over the ravens boards and news and havnet heard anything at all about how he has looked ( kinda surprising). all i know is that he is there working out...

im sure he isnt at full speed yet, or he would probably be playing..but im sure he is pretty close. there is still almost a month until the season..so the fact that he is out there running around, even if its its not full speed yet, is a great sign.

as a jamal owner and fan, i hope he doesnt play a single down preseason...ive seen too many times that guys come back from something like that too early and end up extending their injuries substantially. obviously from the first pass from boller today it looks like we will depending on him once again this year to carry this team. do you own him in a league MSB?

Yeah i have him in two different leagues. Depending on where i end up picking in my big money league i may look into taking him there too.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting