ATL vs. BAL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

ATL vs. BAL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:49 pm

funny how TO's supposed to be in the Bahamas, they just showed him in attendance at the Georgia Dome...
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:52 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Yeah i have him in two different leagues. Depending on where i end up picking in my big money league i may look into taking him there too.

like ive said so many times before...id suggest cuffing chester taylor in the late rounds, or off the WW. if jamal for some reason doesnt make it back, chester will put up just as good as numbers as most starters in the league....he is a stud. ive tried to get him in all the leagues i own jamal in and it has helped keep me from losing sleep !+) ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:53 pm

defianthart wrote:funny how TO's supposed to be in the Bahamas, they just showed him in attendance at the Georgia Dome...

yeah i saw that too....i heard earlier today that he was flying to atlanta so i kinda figured he would be there.

so who is looking good in the game defiant? is one team looking better than the other?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:00 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
defianthart wrote:funny how TO's supposed to be in the Bahamas, they just showed him in attendance at the Georgia Dome...

yeah i saw that too....i heard earlier today that he was flying to atlanta so i kinda figured he would be there.

so who is looking good in the game defiant? is one team looking better than the other?

id say theyre about even, neither offense is really doing much and defense is keeping it tight.

ty detmer just threw a TD so ATL is up 10-3 now, i guess they get the edge

roddy white's on the sideline injured, doesnt look too serious, but hes definitely limping :-o :-o

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:04 pm

defianthart wrote:roddy white's on the sideline injured, doesnt look too serious, but hes definitely limping :-o :-o

did he catch the TD?

must be nice to a have a qb that can throw tds...we will trade you straight up..detmer for boller :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:07 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
defianthart wrote:roddy white's on the sideline injured, doesnt look too serious, but hes definitely limping :-o :-o

did he catch the TD?

nah, it was like the 3rd or 4th string TE.

ill give it to the ravens though, they are just straight killing the falcons oline, they just hit the QB for the umpteenth time.

falcons 13-3 after a fumble recovery on the ravens 25 or so. roddy whites got a sprained ankle but he walked off so i guess its not too bad.

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:19 pm

defianthart wrote:ill give it to the ravens though, they are just straight killing the falcons oline, they just hit the QB for the umpteenth time.

falcons 13-3 after a fumble recovery on the ravens 25 or so. roddy whites got a sprained ankle but he walked off so i guess its not too bad.

hopefully the ravens will figure out how to score before the season starts. i realize that the staters werent really in there that long, but 3 points is just rediculous. :-o

yeah i think this year will be a different type defensive look for the ravens...you will see more pressure on the qbs instead of domination in the backfield. it will be geared in a way that ray will be able to run free in the middle like he did a few years back. should be interesting.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:31 pm

16-3 is the final. atlanta dominated the 4th quarter, didnt help that the ravens threw an INT in the endzone, but they were definitely out played for the last 20-25 minutes of the game.

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:42 pm

well congrats on your team bro... :~(

im glad these dont count 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:05 pm

does anybody know anything about jonte buhl, cb from texas a & m? he absolutely tore it up tonight, and from what i've heard, had a great game against the colts also. tonight he made 2 great plays to knock down passes to clarence moore (who looked like he had at least 6 inches on him from the stands) and had a pick.
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting