TO at the falcons game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TO at the falcons game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:14 am

He just needs to be in the spotlight all the time. He just wants rumors to get started and stand in the middle of the room and say look at me! look at me!
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby socceryank » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:40 am

Trainer of Dolphins wrote:He just needs to be in the spotlight all the time. He just wants rumors to get started and stand in the middle of the room and say look at me! look at me!

Bingo! ;-D
He's just feeding the rumor mill.
socceryank
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby VaderFin » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:03 am

I will become President of the United States before Owens is traded to the Falcons.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tpetty6320 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:04 am

eaglesrule wrote:TO isn't going to the falcons. the eagles can afford to eat it this year and sit him. he isn't going to a competitor.

great point. i know there was a zero percent chance that he would come to atlanta, but even if they wanted him there is no way the eagles are going to make last years challenger better.
tpetty6320
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Calyxes » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:22 am

He just does not know when to stop does he? I hope they do not sit him this year because I have him on one of my teams, but if I was running that team I would sit him.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Little Johnny » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:57 pm

T.O. = I D I O T

He is everything that a prima donna could ever be...and then some. All the talent in the world with a near $50M contract, and he thinks he's got it bad. Jerk. Plain and simple.

Hey T.O., Waffle House is hiring. Are you qualified?

Johnny
Little Johnny
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bry97 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:06 pm

What options does Philly really have, and how does it work with
the salary cap that would benefit the team financially? They should suspend him from the team, or de-activate him like Tampa did with Keyshawn. This is really a comedy act. Gene Upshaw even said to T.O. last year that it wasn't a good contract.
This is what agents do to the game, and the fans suffer. If he doesn't play, I assume the Eagles don't have to pay him?
bry97
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Teh Jury » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:13 pm

Charlie24 wrote:I guess since he is "excused" from training camp he can do as he pleases... I wonder if he will show up at the philly game monday night? :-?

Teehee :-D

Anyways, it really doesn't matter what he does because he's been given the week off.
Teh Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:53 pm

Did Atlanta not clearly state that they dont want him?
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby grover99 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:16 pm

I just read that T.O. has said he will be back next wed, and he is going to have a season for the ages.

News Story: T.O. vows 'a season for the ages' when he returns, his Web site says BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Terrell Owens thanked fans for their support, said he would be in camp on Wednesday, and vowed "a season for the ages" in a message posted on his Web site on Friday. On http://www.terrellowens.com, a letter to fans from the Web page staff said that Owens will not be a distraction when he returns from his one-week dismissal, which resulted from a run-in the wide receiver had on Wednesday with coach Andy Reid.
grover99
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterTrivia Time Trial ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk