clarence moore, roddy white - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

clarence moore, roddy white

Moderator: Football Moderators

clarence moore, roddy white

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:48 pm

both looked extremely impressive tonight. neither had great stats (1 catch 30 yards for moore, 4 catches 29 yards for white) but roddy white created a bunch of separation and blew by a ravens cb once and wouldve had a 40-50 yard td catch but schaub made a bad pass. moore on 2 or 3 occasions had the defense beat but boller underthrew the ball and a falcons db ended up batting it down.

already have roddy white, going to pick up moore in my dynasty league ;-D
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby defianthart » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:57 pm

yeah i was pretty impressed with white tonite, kinda scared me when he left the game injured, but they said it was just a sprain and he walked off on his own so it shouldnt be too bad.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:21 pm

Just picked up White with my 2.4 pick in our dynasty rookie/FA draft. I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham. He's got a lot of talent, we'll see if it translates to fantasy numbers.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:47 pm

Gunslinger wrote:Just picked up White with my 2.4 pick in our dynasty rookie/FA draft. I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham. He's got a lot of talent, we'll see if it translates to fantasy numbers.
That was a horrible pick! :-b

No word out of camp so far is that he has struggled to learn the offense since coming into camp late.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan04 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:48 pm

I'm hoping White lasts another round in my keeper league (we are in the 12th round), but I think that's unlikely. I'm a little wary about drafting an atlanta WR, but hes worth a late round pick (higher in a dynasty league).
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:53 pm

MadScott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Just picked up White with my 2.4 pick in our dynasty rookie/FA draft. I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham. He's got a lot of talent, we'll see if it translates to fantasy numbers.

No word out of camp so far is that he has struggled to learn the offense since coming into camp late.

Awww, you're just jealous. ;)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby PACKman1144 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:58 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
MadScott wrote:

no seriously dude. that pick sucks
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Gunslinger » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:14 pm

PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
MadScott wrote:

no seriously dude. that pick sucks

Do you even know what a dynasty league is? :-?
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:52 am

Gunslinger wrote:
MadScott wrote:

LOL, yeah, I'm thinking of helping you out by offering you J. Smith again. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:25 am

MadScott wrote:

on tv last night they were talking about him running some routes for the first time in the game
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk