clarence moore, roddy white - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

clarence moore, roddy white

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby PACKman1144 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:45 am

Gunslinger wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
MadScott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Just picked up White with my 2.4 pick in our dynasty rookie/FA draft. I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham. He's got a lot of talent, we'll see if it translates to fantasy numbers.
That was a horrible pick! :-b

No word out of camp so far is that he has struggled to learn the offense since coming into camp late.


Awww, you're just jealous. ;)


no seriously dude. that pick sucks


Do you even know what a dynasty league is? :-?


yes but you could have gotten him later. It's all about value based drafting
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2636
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State

Postby Gunslinger » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:09 am

PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
MadScott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Just picked up White with my 2.4 pick in our dynasty rookie/FA draft. I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham. He's got a lot of talent, we'll see if it translates to fantasy numbers.
That was a horrible pick! :-b

No word out of camp so far is that he has struggled to learn the offense since coming into camp late.


Awww, you're just jealous. ;)


no seriously dude. that pick sucks


Do you even know what a dynasty league is? :-?


yes but you could have gotten him later. It's all about value based drafting


This was a rookie draft, not a full draft. Edwards, MW, and Mark Clayton were already off of the board.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby socceryank » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:38 am

Gunslinger wrote:I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham.


Gunslinger -- you still live in Birmingham? I moved here from NY 11 years ago, and didn't think anyone here watched anything but college ball!
socceryank
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 168
Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PACKman1144 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:42 am

Gunslinger wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
MadScott wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Just picked up White with my 2.4 pick in our dynasty rookie/FA draft. I got to see a lot of his highlights from UAB here in Birmingham. He's got a lot of talent, we'll see if it translates to fantasy numbers.
That was a horrible pick! :-b

No word out of camp so far is that he has struggled to learn the offense since coming into camp late.


Awww, you're just jealous. ;)


no seriously dude. that pick sucks


Do you even know what a dynasty league is? :-?


yes but you could have gotten him later. It's all about value based drafting


This was a rookie draft, not a full draft. Edwards, MW, and Mark Clayton were already off of the board.


ok whatever, hope he does you well
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2636
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:46 am

Falcons' wide receiver Roddy White injured his right ankle while being tackled during a preseason game against the Ravens on Saturday. "They don't know when I'm going to be back," White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after the game. Falcons' officials have labeled the rookie's injury as a high ankle sprain. White, whom the Falcons selected with the No. 27 overall pick in the 2005 draft, is expected to undergo further medical evaluation on Sunday.


http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7203/news

i can hear vick for mayor crying as i type this... :~(
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2131
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago.

Postby Gunslinger » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:16 am

PACKman1144 wrote:ok whatever, hope he does you well


I'd be curious to see your top 20 rookie list since you seem to have such an attitude about it.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby defianthart » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:46 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
Falcons' wide receiver Roddy White injured his right ankle while being tackled during a preseason game against the Ravens on Saturday. "They don't know when I'm going to be back," White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after the game. Falcons' officials have labeled the rookie's injury as a high ankle sprain. White, whom the Falcons selected with the No. 27 overall pick in the 2005 draft, is expected to undergo further medical evaluation on Sunday.


http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7203/news

i can hear vick for mayor crying as i type this... :~(


i saw it and it looked pretty bad, his leg got caught under a DB and was dragged a little ways. he did leave the field under his own power and when he went into the locker room he wasnt even taped up so i dont think its that bad of a sprain
Image
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1818
Joined: 2 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: georgia bitches

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:10 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
Falcons' wide receiver Roddy White injured his right ankle while being tackled during a preseason game against the Ravens on Saturday. "They don't know when I'm going to be back," White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after the game. Falcons' officials have labeled the rookie's injury as a high ankle sprain. White, whom the Falcons selected with the No. 27 overall pick in the 2005 draft, is expected to undergo further medical evaluation on Sunday.


http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7203/news

i can hear vick for mayor crying as i type this... :~(


he'll be back in a week or so at the latest (mora said he would most likely only miss a few practices) this isn't a big deal. the way he looked compared to the other falcons wr's he will be starting a few weeks into the season at the latest. jenkins looked ok but dropped too many passes (although to his credit some of them were tough to catch but schaub put them where he had to), price didn't do anything and dropped a pass, brian finneran was brian finneran and couldn't catch shit, and i don't remember seeing dez white do anything.
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 615
Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:32 am

Gunslinger wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:ok whatever, hope he does you well


I'd be curious to see your top 20 rookie list since you seem to have such an attitude about it.


I haven't ranked my rookies since i'm not in any dynasties, and i never draft more than 1 rookie. I didn't realize you were in a rookie draft i guess i just skimmed over your 1st post. In that case its not that bad. the only way to find out is to wait a few years though.

Good luck with him ;-D
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2636
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:07 am

PACKman1144 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:ok whatever, hope he does you well


I'd be curious to see your top 20 rookie list since you seem to have such an attitude about it.


I haven't ranked my rookies since i'm not in any dynasties, and i never draft more than 1 rookie. I didn't realize you were in a rookie draft i guess i just skimmed over your 1st post. In that case its not that bad. the only way to find out is to wait a few years though.

Good luck with him ;-D


I figured you missed that. Glad we got it cleared up. He's a longshot, as most rookie WRs are, but we have deep benches in this league so we can afford to develop a couple players.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:55 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact