Tenn. Teacher Pleads No Contest in Sex Case - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Tenn. Teacher Pleads No Contest in Sex Case

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:04 am

She's hot, what the hell is the kid thinking well we know that answer, but the hell is she thinking?

Maybe she'd like to stay in my spare room when she gets out. ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:56 pm

I think the kid should be caned and left in a Singapore prison to rot for blowing that deal. As others have said, why would she want a 13 year old anyway? I mean come on, at 13 I was lucky not to cream my jeans just looking at a chick that hot, let alone being able to satisfy her!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:03 pm

LOL :-D

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tyr » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:36 pm

You know what I don't understand? If this were a 28 year old man having intercourse with a 13 year old girl, you would all be up in arms over it. If this were a man with a girl, she would have 8+ years in prison, not 8+ months. If this were a man with a girl, he probably would have been beaten within an inch of his life, and his attackers would be celebrated. If a 13 year old girl was having consentual sex with a 28 year old man, would you all still be applauding? Think about it.

Yes, she is attractive, but does that make it right to warp a child's mental development? The way male child molestors are vilified here and female child molestors are applauded is just blatantly ignorant and wrong.
Tyr
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Calyxes » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:33 pm

You know what I don't understand? If this were a 28 year old man having intercourse with a 13 year old girl, you would all be up in arms over it. If this were a man with a girl, she would have 8+ years in prison, not 8+ months. If this were a man with a girl, he probably would have been beaten within an inch of his life, and his attackers would be celebrated. If a 13 year old girl was having consentual sex with a 28 year old man, would you all still be applauding? Think about it.

Yes, she is attractive, but does that make it right to warp a child's mental development? The way male child molestors are vilified here and female child molestors are applauded is just blatantly ignorant and wrong

No one is saying she is right for making that boy a man, but every real guy here would have liked to go a few rounds with a teacher like that
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Azrael » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:52 pm

Tyr wrote:You know what I don't understand? If this were a 28 year old man having intercourse with a 13 year old girl, you would all be up in arms over it. If this were a man with a girl, she would have 8+ years in prison, not 8+ months. If this were a man with a girl, he probably would have been beaten within an inch of his life, and his attackers would be celebrated. If a 13 year old girl was having consentual sex with a 28 year old man, would you all still be applauding? Think about it.

Yes, she is attractive, but does that make it right to warp a child's mental development? The way male child molestors are vilified here and female child molestors are applauded is just blatantly ignorant and wrong.

Exactly what I was thinking. How much our perception changes depending on the sex of the teacher. Since it's a woman we think "why couldn't I have been that kid"; but if it were a man, he'd be he biggest perv in the world.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Tiki » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:45 pm

I said she had something wrong with her! But seeing how everyone who has posted in this thread is a guy (I think) we don't what women think when they see the same but vice versa...Maybe it's
" That guy is gross!........But he sure is a looker!"

And the women most likely think this women is crazy! Also, it's the fact that women are (how do I say this without getting a warning!) being "invaded", and not the other way around. I like if a guy had to get "invaded" for intercourse I am pretty sure things would be flipped around.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk