When does your school start? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

When does your school start?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:55 pm

I wear a uniform don't mind it. Make things easy. I would rather wear whatever, but you can't always get what you want.
MTR there are drug dealers at every school. NO matter where ya go. :-o
Gamedays at my school are the same cause we all ready kinda dress up, though we don't have to wear a tie! ;-D It's just a Polo or Oxford shirt (black or white) and grey dress pants....Pretty dull I know...And "dress shoes" you can wear black sneakers and they don't really care. Otherwise than that we are a pretty normal school. although are nickname for awhile was Chemical Dependecy High. Real name is Cretin-Derham hall, CDH. Woot yeah! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:27 pm

Tiki wrote:I wear a uniform don't mind it. Make things easy. I would rather wear whatever, but you can't always get what you want.
MTR there are drug dealers at every school. NO matter where ya go. :-o
Gamedays at my school are the same cause we all ready kinda dress up, though we don't have to wear a tie! ;-D It's just a Polo or Oxford shirt (black or white) and grey dress pants....Pretty dull I know...And "dress shoes" you can wear black sneakers and they don't really care. Otherwise than that we are a pretty normal school. although are nickname for awhile was Chemical Dependecy High. Real name is Cretin-Derham hall, CDH. Woot yeah! ;-D

we can wear sneakers, but on dress up days we need dress shoes.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Flockers » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:32 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Girls don't have a uniform but they have some rules like for skirts you have to put your hands against your skirt and the skirt must be longer than your fingers, and no sleeveless, and a few others.

That sucks.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Tiki » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:22 pm

Flockers wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:Girls don't have a uniform but they have some rules like for skirts you have to put your hands against your skirt and the skirt must be longer than your fingers, and no sleeveless, and a few others.

That sucks.
Indeed! The girlies at my school can wear shirt skirts, and booty pants! Not shorts, but pants. So not as good as booty shorts, but Ill take what I can get. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:23 pm

Flockers wrote:

That sucks.

It was pretty funny, at orientation today they said that to a big group of us and like 1/2 the girls pulled down their skirts a couple inches. :-b

Very good to look at!
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Manja » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:24 pm

Tiki wrote:MTR there are drug dealers at every school. NO matter where ya go.

Yeah.. at my school, it's crazy. People are smoking cigarrettes right outside school. A little further away people are smoking marijuana.. matter of fact... a person in my 'group' was busted today, and he dropped his marijuana right on the grass.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Tiki » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:30 pm

Manja wrote:

Yeah.. at my school, it's crazy. People are smoking cigarrettes right outside school. A little further away people are smoking marijuana.. matter of fact... a person in my 'group' was busted today, and he dropped his marijuana right on the grass.
Drugs are at everyschool. Kids do drugs in alley at my school during classes. They don't smoke cigs. in the open though cause we can get in trouble for that. A chick last year OD'ed on some cough pills (she didnt die) but she was freakin' out.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:33 pm

Tiki wrote:
Manja wrote:

Drugs are at everyschool. Kids do drugs in alley at my school during classes. They don't smoke cigs. in the open though cause we can get in trouble for that. A chick last year OD'ed on some cough pills (she didnt die) but she was freakin' out.

There was a slut at my school last year who took an OD of benadryl in math class. Pretty bad. I know her brother, he was a drug dealer and was locked up for a while after vandalising a nursing home. :-t
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CC » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:35 pm

Manja wrote:

That's like every school, every day before 1st period at my school there are 100 kids standing out the front smoking. Kids rail lines and such on lunch, its a part of life, you just have to learn to live w/ it.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:03 pm

I know.. it sucks, but what can you do...

Probably going to be even worse on National Freshman Trip Day.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to General Talk