Where's Donovan? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where's Donovan?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby eaglesrule » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:21 pm

"Get real, don't you guys remember what happened at the beginning of 2003?"

you do realize he had a thumb problem right? or did you forget that his throwing hand wasn't quite right. funny how he turned that season around.

And you also have to factor in that he is now in his prime, has more confidence etc, and has mastery over the system. and eprhaps he ran less because he didn't need too. I'm sure If owens is out, he will be running again.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby 9er Fan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:51 pm

If McNabb is still the #3 QB without TO, I guess I'd better hurry up and grab Greg Lewis, who will basically be a lock for 1200 and 10... /sarcasm off

I basically agree with those that said he's #3 with TO and #10 or so without. Unless of course they get a decent starting WR for TO in a trade (of course it doesn't look like that will happen). Yeah, McNabb has done well with mediocre guys like Pinkston/Thrash/Mitchell... It would be nice for the Eagles if they had some mediocre guys like that on their roster about now...

For the record, I still think TO plays for the Eagles this year and puts up top-5 WR numbers.
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk