Fox League IDP Extended Draft 1 Slot Left- Draft starts Fri - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Fox League IDP Extended Draft 1 Slot Left- Draft starts Fri

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fox League IDP Extended Draft 1 Slot Left- Draft starts Fri

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:32 pm

Look I tried to get some people to sign up for a yahoo league and had no response. I did some research and discovered that the free leagues on Fox are awesome. They have everything you can imagine and its all free including free stat tracker! The league I created is very unique and comes with a extended live draft. IDPS and the rule I like the most you cant touch free agents after the first game starts until Midnight on Monday or Tueday at 12:01, so you can go to the sports bar hang out and not worry about someone picking up your backup! I tried to develop a league that has alot of of extras, so it wouldnt be the dull ordinary league that are amass out there. This is a serious league for serious players who want to win and against real competition. If you think your the best and want to prove it then this league is for you. If you come half hearted you will get waxed! The extended draft start Friday at 2:00 p.m. Central or 3:00 p.m. Eastern time. Here is the league info- League Name is-
GOOD BAD AND THE UGLY -created by 9ball Fox Fantasy Football

In order to join the league "Join An Existing League" button, then click the "Join a Private League" button. When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID# : 38545
League Password : HIGHNOON
Last edited by silentbuttdeadly on Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Fox League

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:52 am

The Extended Draft for this league starts Friday at 2:00 Central time. Need some overly confident members to come and get beat down!
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Fox League

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:26 pm

Just got another member to sign up. Six spots left and counting. This is going to be a very fun and competitve league but I still believe that Fox has the best FF site I have seen in a long time. Ten times better than Yahoo, ESPN, NFL.com for sure! I think it is better than CBS Sportline where it costs $15 a team. Free stat tracker and a ton of options, which I have utilized. C'mon and join Braggin rights are on the line!
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:20 pm

i bet you wont be thinkin that come draft day!!
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guv » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:28 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:i bet you wont be thinkin that come draft day!!

I wonder how many successful drafts they have actually been able to complete?
Check out my FOX Poll:
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... highlight=
Guv
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

Fox Leagues Are Fine!

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:43 pm

I talked to a buddy of mine who said that the Fox site was down for maintence several times. However, I believe that their site is now complete and they have worked out the kinks. They have everything and sometimes that can mean a few problems up front and I truly believe they have them resolved. If I do run into problems I will post it on this forum but so far all is good. Plus, I am doing an entended draft, so if they are problems I will email them and let them know. Thanks 9 Ball
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Guv » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:56 pm

Well I TRIED to complete my draft tonight and it was my worst fantasy football experience EVER! :-t

Only one team was even able to log on and they still couldn't do anything once they did!

I am checking out AOL tomorrow and ESPN on Wednesday...if neither one of them work out...it's back to Yahoo! ;-D
Guv
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

fox league

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:31 am

Ok, they definitely has some problems. I coudlnt get my league home page to come up for awhile last night. I found a Fox forum where the web master is working on their problems. I think this FF site is new and has some kinks. I do believe they will get them worked out. I am considering postponing my draft a few days until they do but I agree with you guys now on thier problems. However, I still think they will get it worked out and free stat tracker and all their features will be nice this season. I believe the web master login name is Anthony and it appears he is working on these problems at night, which is what alot of web masters do because traffic is lower in the late evenings. Chris S.
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Fox Fantasy Forum- Bottom File

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:14 am

http://forums.fantasy.foxsports.msn.com/ffl/

Here is the info on their tech problems. At the very bottom under Fantasy service checkback. Thanks Chris
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Fox League Working Fine Now

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:52 pm

I truly believe for the extended draft that everything will be fine and I still think this is the site to play on. All the options you need plus free stat tracker. I also like the sports news that attatched to the home page. They have a break down of each player with a variety of updated cheat sheets. I need to fill this league and I promise I as the commish to keep on any problems that arrive during the season regardless of the situation. 9 Ball
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Next

Return to Classifieds