Fox League IDP Extended Draft 1 Slot Left- Draft starts Fri - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Fox League IDP Extended Draft 1 Slot Left- Draft starts Fri

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guv » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:57 pm

I'm not willing to take that chance...if they can't get the draft right, what makes you think they'll get the stats right?????
Guv
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Fox League

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:16 pm

I know Yahoo is not the best for stats either. Look Free is Free and all these options are definitely worth the risk. I think Fox has spent a butt load of money on this site and it is going to be top notch. An extended draft gives someone plenty of time to make their pick and as for the stats I feel confident that it wont be more than usual problems we get with other free sites. 9 Ball
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Fox League IDP Extended Draft 4 Slots Left- Lets GETRDON

Postby Guv » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:33 pm

silentbuttdeadly wrote:...I did some research and discovered that the free leagues on Fox are awesome...

My point is to make this statement is in the very least inaccurate.
Their site MAY be "awesome" some day...but as it stands now it is the worst site I have ever been on when it comes to fantasy sports...bar none!

They should have ran a beta test before going public because they obviously have many issues to be worked out. Instead you and anyone else that decides to run their league there to WILL be their beta test group.

Good Luck with your league and if all goes well I am sure I too will check out their site again...but I refuse to be anyone's Guinea Pig.

And for the record I have never had a problem with Yahoo's stats...just lucky I guess. ;-)
Guv
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

Im not Losing Any Sleep Over It

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:57 pm

I am playing in a free league this year for the heck of it. If I run into some problems I will personally get them fixed because that is what a good Commish does for his league. I donot want to pay for stupid stat tracker when I can get it for free. However, I do like Yahoo but it is limited and it does not have the free agent free rule that runs from the start of gametime till Monday at 11:59 Pm. I know Fox is having some light problems but I have seen none today and their forum shows good responses from their techs and users. I may regret it later and if it happens I will fess up to it and leave a post. Draft starts Friday, so we will see what happens. 9 Ball
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Need Some Members

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:33 pm

Cmon someone must want to play in an expert league or are you just scared.
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

One Slot Left

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:41 pm

One slot left
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous