Trade advice - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trade advice

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade advice

Postby Looking for help » Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:37 pm

Currently 3-0 despite having no 2nd RB. Been offered Bettis and Carr for Matthews / Wuerfel and D. Foster. Have McNabb as my starter so I don't need the Wash QB, not to mention Ramsey rumors. Any reason not to make the trade?
Looking for help

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

trade

Postby penumbra » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:05 pm

Bettis is suppose to see less of the ball as the year goes on...really
hasn't seen much of it so far. Zereque will see more action.
Pick up Davenport from the cheese boys. pick up faulk from the
chowders. I'd hold off on the trade.
penumbra

Friendliness: %

Postby a1doug182 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:08 pm

I would not make the trade. I would look for a better option as a back-up QB in the free agents if possible and hang on to Foster who might turn into a better option at the #2 RB than what you have, although don't put to much hope into that because it will be hard to come in this late into the season and know the sustem well enough and be in good enough shape to do a whole lot. But what you are being offered will most likely be of no help to you.
a1doug182
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: trade

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:59 pm

Anonymous wrote:Bettis is suppose to see less of the ball as the year goes on...really hasn't seen much of it so far. Zereque will see more action.Pick up Davenport from the cheese boys.pick up faulk from the chowders.I'd hold off on the trade.

Bettis is still the starter,who said he's "supposed to see less of the ball"Let me guess,your mom's in Mrs.Cowher's knitting group...he might not pan out,but he's definately supposed to get the ball,for now.Davenport is only good if you have Ahman or unless you wanna root all season for him to get hurt.Chowders as in New England as in KEVIN Faulk.You are undoubtedly out of your mind!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk