New Virus

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Virus

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:42 pm

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:03 pm

My Virus program wanred me, and updated!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:16 pm

Haha.. Yeah. I was talking to a friend about when CNN was talking to Microsoft.. can't really explain what he said, so I'll just quote it.

Now they're talking to Microsoft, and MS is telling 'em the worm is low impact and they are like What the hell? Half of our computers are down. And in so many words the MS Rep basically told 'em it's their fault for being dumb enough not to be patched.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:47 am

Thanks for the heads up MSB!

Gotta love Microsoft and their "operating system/IE holes". They just need to sit down and work on a great OS instead of rolling out new ones before they are ready and fixing them as problems are found. Seriously, how many freakin patches and updates have do they release for every OS. I mean with Microsoft's budget and knowledge of their OS code, they should always be one step ahead of hackers and everything but the reality is they are always two steps behind. I mean how many Linux OS and Firefox browser problems are there? Not many that I can think of right now. You figured those would be easier to make viruses for and hack b/c they are all build on open source code which is available to everyone! God, Microsoft pisses me off sometimes

:-P

Ok, I'm done
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:50 am

All these so-called "holes" are nothing more than job security built in by the original programmers so they would have a reason to still have a job months/years after the release...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Return to General Talk