Hate Junk mail? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Hate Junk mail?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:22 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i can just imagine walking in the post office with a 72 pound rock with a letter taped to it :-b

LOL. :-b

That's some funny stuff there MSB, nice find.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kashikis » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:15 am

That's good stuff, I may just have to try this.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:23 am

NICE!! ;-D ;-D junk mail sux for sure.

What's worse to me is junk callers, solicitors. But what I've found that works to discourage them is to talk dirty to them, and if you're secure in your sexuality even the dudes that call as well.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:08 am

Redskins Win wrote:NICE!! ;-D ;-D junk mail sux for sure.

What's worse to me is junk callers, solicitors. But what I've found that works to discourage them is to talk dirty to them, and if you're secure in your sexuality even the dudes that call as well.

Nice one 'skins - but worst of all is junk callers/solicitors/bill-collectors who call during the day when I am trying to sleep (night shift) and then they are not there when I pick up the phone because they are using auto-dialers and going to the first line that gets picked up.... I hate those guys and if I had a 72 pound rock I would most likely use it to smash in their skulls...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:54 am

lmcjaho wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:NICE!! ;-D ;-D junk mail sux for sure.

Nice one 'skins - but worst of all is junk callers/solicitors/bill-collectors who call during the day when I am trying to sleep (night shift) and then they are not there when I pick up the phone because they are using auto-dialers and going to the first line that gets picked up.... I hate those guys and if I had a 72 pound rock I would most likely use it to smash in their skulls...

I pick up the phone and wait for them to answer, pretend to be interested...then let them listen to the TV while I snooze. I figure it wastes their money on the phone call, and I feel a smidgen of revenge. If I had an airhorn, I would use that instead.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to General Talk