Its Official Fox is Screwed up Big Time!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Its Official Fox is Screwed up Big Time!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Its Official Fox is Screwed up Big Time!!!

Postby silentbuttdeadly » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:47 pm

Several of us from the cafe have signed up in a Fox league and our draft was today. The draft was supposed to be an extended draft at 10:00 but it was delayed by the tech department for several hours. Once the draft did begin the draft order was selected and the first pic was made. All good until the second pick, which happens to be mine. I cannot select my player either manually or on autopick. Also, our draft selection time per pick was changed/increased by several hours, which sucks!!! Our draft started officially three hours ago and this problem still exists even though I have posted the issues on the Fox FF forums. This is not the type of situation you want to be in and hopefully we will get the issue fixed but I am starting to have my doubts. I need a site that is free that has the option to freeze free agents at the start of game time till Monday at 11:59 P.m. or Tuesday morning at 12:01 a.m. If anyone knows of a good quality free site that has this feature please let me know in this post or by email: mailto:kidoutfitter2002@yahoo.com Thanks Chris S. AKA 9Ball
silentbuttdeadly
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dexter II » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 am

I can't vouch for the quality/services but ESPN and the NFL both offer free league management. Yahoo! does as well.
Fatalism Helps with the Jump but not the Fall
Dexter II
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Web SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds