I've been with this site for the past 2 years. I think they have what your looking for.
- Entry Fee: $9.95
- Head-to-Head 12-Team League
- Live Online Draft
- Draft Date: September 1, 8:00pm ET
- 20-Man Roster
- 5-Man Practice Squad*
- 3-Man Injured Reserve List*
- 13 Week Schedule
- FREE Trades
- FREE Waivers moves
- FREE Free Agent moves
*Practice Squad & players on IR DO NOT count against active roster
League Champion = $55.00
Second Place = $25.00
Third Place = $15.00
Fourth Place = FREE 2006 Franchise
Fifth Place = $5.00
Sixth Place = $2.50
Cash prizes winners will have their prizes transferred directly into their PayPal (TM) account or to the Credit or Debit card used at the time of registration. League entry fee payments are only refundable within 30 days of registration. See FantasyGemz.com rules page for refund instructions.
- New Owner: - due at registration
- Renewel - registration for returning owners begins February 1 thru
last day of February
- renewal fee: $7.95
- Any owner, who does not renew their entry fee by the designated renewal
deadline, forfeits the right to their franchise for the upcoming season.
Franchises that have been forfeited by owners are given a "Vacant" status.
- Owners are only allowed to own one franchise per league.
Free Agency & Trades
New Leagues: begins immediately following the veteran draft thru the
end of the regular season
Existing Leagues: begins March 1 thru the end of the regular
When two owners agree upon a trade, it is immediately executed. If a trade is processed and completed, and a majority of the owners within that league (not including the owners involved in the trade) feel the trade is one sided, they must email [url]mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
[/url] within 24 hours of the completion of the trade to voice their complaints. If a majority of the owners votes to veto the trade, the trade will be reversed retroactively.
-Owners will be able to protect 5 (five) "Franchise Players" from the previous year. There will be a 10 round Veteran Draft and a 5 round Rookie Draft at the beginning of each season.
Protected List First Cut: Rosters cut from 20 to 15 by midnight on May 1
Protected List Second Cut: Rosters cut from 15 to 10 by midnight on June 1
Protected List Deadline: Rosters cut from 10 to 5 by midnight on July 1
- New League: None
- Existing League: - 5 rounds - 2 min/pick
- Draft type - worst to first
- first week of August, date determined by owners vote
- New League: - 20 rounds - 1 min/per
- Serpentine draft
- first week of September, date determined by commissioner
- Existing League: - 10 rounds - 2 min/pick
- Draft type - worst to first
- first week of September, date determined by
Live Online Draft
Each leagues draft will take place in the LIVE ONLINE DRAFT ROOM. Owners should try to arrive 10 minutes before their draft is scheduled to begin. (Once again, it is strongly suggested that you familiarize yourself with the predrafting process and the "LIVE DRAFT MODE" before your draft actually begins.) Each team will have the opportunity to predraft for any round before and during the draft. We recommend predrafting, because it speeds up the draft and enables owners to be prepared when it is their turn to draft.
- After the Veteran Draft, all owners are allowed to place up to five (5)
players on the Practice (taxi) squad and three players on Injured Reserve
(IR). Once a player is placed on IR, the player cannot be used during the
- Owners are not required to start/draft a Tight End. You can choose to
draft/start a TE if you like or not, but you must have three receivers in
your starting lineup.
- Each player can be on only 1 roster per league.
- Partial lineups are not allowed.
-Owners will draft an NFL team's entire defensive unit. Defensive units will
count as one player.
If an owner is AWOL, the Commissioner has the discretion to freeze the owners franchise. Franchises that have been frozen by the Commissioner can only be unfrozen by that franchises owner. A written explaination must be submitted to the commissioner prior to the next scheduled week's kickoff. If an explaination is not submitted by the next scheduled week's kickoff time, the franchise will be managed by the Commissioner until a replacement owner is found. Commissioner owned franchises are NOT eligible for cash prizes. Should a Commissioner owned franchise become eligible to receive a cash prize, the prize will be divided evenly among the remaing five (5) playoff teams.
Grounds For Removal
The following conditions classify an owner as AWOL and eligible to have their franchise frozen:
- An owner fails to attend the Live Online Draft for two (2) consecutive
- An owner fails to submit an active starting lineup more than three weeks in
any given season.