3 seats open in $100 10-team Private League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

3 seats open in $100 10-team Private League

Moderator: Football Moderators

3 seats open in $100 10-team Private League

Postby comundongo » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:35 am

There are 3 seats open in a 10-team 2 division head-to-head private league conducted on AOL FantasySports (free fully functional Fanball.com). I am an experienced commissioner and would be happy to provide references from players that have played in my leagues in the past. I started commissioning leagues when my friend and I went on the internet looking for public leagues and were shocked at how much the public sites take from the entry pool (most sites we saw paid back 50% or less). We have started a fun league hoping to find a few honest folks interested in a good league with 100% payback. If you are interested, send an email to mailto:jonesbj@yahoo.com.

Entry fee is $100 and pay out will be:
1) League Champion - $450
2) 2nd Place - $275
3) 3rd Place - $195
4) Week 10 - $20 Highest Score of the Week
5) Week 11 - $20 Highest Scoring WR/TE
6) Week 12 - $20 Highest Scoring RB
7) Week 13 - $20 Highest Scoring QB

Other details:
• 16-man rosters with the following starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR), 1 DT, 1 K
• We will use two-decimal scoring based on Antsports performance scoring system which I believe to be the best commonly used scoring system available. Follow this link for details: http://www.antsports.com/info/HP_Scoring.asp
• The draft order will be assigned randomly by Fanball’s random generator. I would be happy to display my screen via Netmeeting to anyone interested to keep the draft position honest
• The draft will use AntSports free web-based draft software (a web version of an email draft). The "pre-draft" feature makes the draft run smoothly. The draft typically takes 5-10 days to complete. I have found this draft method works better than "live" drafts because it's very hard to have 10-12 people from all across the world get together at the same time
• We will use a Blind Bidding Claiming system for waivers and a free agent claims process
• All trades are subject to commissioner approval upon player objection
• All player drops are subject to commissioner approval also to prevent collusion

If you are interested in joining our league, please send me an email to: mailto:jonesbj@yahoo.com. I can send you full league details and payment information.
comundongo
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds