Best RB/WR options for bye - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best RB/WR options for bye

Moderator: Football Moderators

Best RB/WR options for bye

Postby dihall » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:49 am

I have Edge and he is on a bye this week. My bench RBs are C. Portis vs. Baltimore or A. Smith vs. San Diego. Any suggestions? My other starting RB is Ricky. They both put up good numbers last week. Also, any thoughts on playing Keyshawn? I benched him last week in favor of Driver. I have Driver(vs. Car), Keyshawn(vs. Cincy), C. Chambers(vs. Seattle), D. Jackson(vs. Minnesota), J. Reed(vs. Chicago), S. Sharpe(vs. Balt), D. Bates(vs. Seattle). We play 2RBs and 3WR/TE. My QB is Farve and my opponnent has a lot of people on bye and her lineup that is left is relatively unimpressive, but she does have Bledsoe. Should that affect possibly playing Reed? Sorry, lots of questions! :-o Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks! ;-D
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby slowkidz » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:14 am

With the way Portis played last week and knowing Gary is out for this week...I would play CP. Smith would be the better option if he wasn't playing SD, but he is....I would play Keyshawn, its written in the commandments, "Thou shalt play any starter versus the Bungles". I think it's right after "Thou shalt not fumble on the goal line." After that, my other two WR would be Driver and Reed. I wouldn't let Bledsoe worry you. Plus, any TDs thrown to Reed will get you points as well! ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby kashikis » Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:02 am

play portis i dont think hell have the job once gary gets back they'll go back to RBBC so play him now and get some points outta him

as for WR: start jackson, keyshawn, and driver

you have to play jackson and KJ jackson is up against a horrible secondary from minn and key plays the bungles
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk