Farts, what do you want to know? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Farts, what do you want to know?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LT Blue Colt » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:15 pm

Goatwhacker wrote:
Calyxes wrote:I can not wait to until I get up and let out my "Morning Thunder"

I think I just found the name of my next FF team "Morning Thunder". Now to think of a logo.

That is a superb idea. Run with it!
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:37 pm

Without getting into all of the details regarding why I did it, I once found myself in a situation wherein it was required that I ingest copious amounts of sulfur powder.... I would pound down about 2 tablespoons full in the morning for a few consecutive days.... The smells that I was then able to produce in my body for a day or two afterwards were unbelievable.... I could regularly clear out a department store with a fart or two, and one of the other side effects of the powder was that it gave me gas.... The combination was deadly.... I am not kidding when I say that you wouldn't believe the horrid nature of the fumes which I produced....

If you ever want to go to extreme lengths for a practical joke, or perhaps you want to force a teacher to cancel an exam, try pouring about 2-3 tablespoons full of sulfur powder (which you can buy at any drug store) into 8 oz. of water and chug it.... The powder will not dissolve in the water, but it makes it possible to drink it if you stir it up, and get a nice metamucil effect going on....

If you try it, though, be sure to sleep with the windows open in your bedroom, otherwise you may very well cause someone to call the police when you open your bedroom door in the morning....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk