Dallas-based live in-person re-draft, Looking for 9-11 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dallas-based live in-person re-draft, Looking for 9-11

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dallas-based live in-person re-draft, Looking for 9-11

Postby Emmitt » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:41 pm

Ok, what used to be my work league pretty much disassembled, with much thanks to the internet for the explosion of world-wide leagues. Although, I certainly enjoy those benefits, there is nothing that beats a live in-person draft with potential to meet at the bar on Sundays to root for your players.

Obviously, the league will be hosted here , but the draft will be hold at a local sports bar (site to be determined, most likely Greenville area in Dallas or a place in Richardson or Plano). I'd expect the draft to be held anywhere from Tuesday August 30th to Tuesday September 6th.

Personally, I believe the league entry fee should be $25 minimum with a max fee of $50 to be paid at the draft (or before). 100% payout!!!!

Typical redraft league rules (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1D) with maybe an 16- or 18-player roster. More rules can be defined once I know people are interested.

Post here or pm me.

Thanks!
League champion two years running on XpertSports.com (free survivor leagues and mock drafts at www.XpertSports.com)
Emmitt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

I got 2 for ya!

Postby tomandlynzee » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:59 am

Hey, my wife and I would definatley be interesed. It just depends when the draft would be. I will be out of town starting Aug31st (next wed) until Sept 5th (monday) I could be at a draf Tuesday if need be. Let me know, my e-mail is mailto:tomandlynzee@hotmail.com
tomandlynzee
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tomandlynzee » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:29 am

Bump
tomandlynzee
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds