Return to Who to Start/Bench

The Cafe Response Team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The_Captain » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:00 pm

ABC wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Glad to be on board. ;-D

Me too! ;-D

Me three!! ;-D ;-D I am just happy icon or not that my advice has helped members. Since I've gotten plenty of information from this forum. It's good to know I can give back.

The_Captain wrote:I'm just glad to be a member of the cafe...icon, leader or not.

Captain .... my captain!! Lead us!! ha ha ha!!

Congrats on being the team leader!! ;-D

Thanks ABC and thanks to PackerAttack and Crimedogg for their ;-D . I'm just glad this cafe exists for all of us to exchange information about fantasy football. I too have gotten a lot of excellent information and help from the cafe members and it a good feeling when you can give it back and it's appreciated.

;-D to the cafe, it's members and everyone on the response team. You all deserve to be the leader.
Last edited by The_Captain on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby giantdogs92 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:54 pm

im surprised im on it i just joined recently
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby menyak » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:45 pm

giantdogs92 wrote:im surprised im on it i just joined recently

The intention was to make it something that *anyone* can aspire to, not just the guys that have been around forever.
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:57 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:I honestly dont think this is a good idea. :-t I have been cruising through the draft thread and have noticed a lot more activity. while this is good i have noticed a lot of garbage posts. like 'Hes real good, so pick him' sort of thing. I dont really consider this as help. It seems ppl are so worried about getting the danged abulance that they dont have time to give ppl a decent response. There are no explanations there are just ppls biased opinions. Just thought i would throw in my two cents.

BTW the ambulance icons are pretty sweet!! ;-D
i agree totally.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Guru13 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:04 pm

i think it just so happens that the people that are on it seem to like it more, and that the people that arent on it, are kinda jealous, im one of them, but i will continue to give advice the best i can, and hope that people like it, but its true, alot people, included, totally disreard the "was this helpful" thing in the thread, i will have to start clicking on the ones that actually help.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

You guys rock!

Postby footballchick23 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:33 pm

Can I just say that this FF Forum ROCKS!!! I've been a member of a number of other forums and this is the most well-run and insightful forum I've been to yet! To even recognize a group of individuals for being helpful is awesome! Users in other forums usually degrade people asking for help...it pissed me off so much I went to look elsewhere (and I wasn't even the one asking for help)! Thanks to those who run this site for bringing a little integrity to FF forums!
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TaDa » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:49 pm

WOOT! My first icon! WOOT!

Glad I could help folks. This community is the shiznit :)
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Re: You guys rock!

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:57 pm

footballchick23 wrote:Can I just say that this FF Forum ROCKS!!! I've been a member of a number of other forums and this is the most well-run and insightful forum I've been to yet! To even recognize a group of individuals for being helpful is awesome! Users in other forums usually degrade people asking for help...it pissed me off so much I went to look elsewhere (and I wasn't even the one asking for help)! Thanks to those who run this site for bringing a little integrity to FF forums!

That's exactly what the response team idea was designed to do...to try to bring the helping out to the forefront. ;-D

I'm glad that people are getting more help these days. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:06 am

Funny though, now that I'm a member of the response team, I feel embarassed ever asking a question of my own! :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:12 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Funny though, now that I'm a member of the response team, I feel embarassed ever asking a question of my own! :-o

I know how you feel. When I post a question, I'm thinking they're saying "he's part of the response team, doesn't he know the answer to his own question?" :-o

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Who to Start/Bench