The Cafe Response Team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

The Cafe Response Team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:27 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:From my understanding of the "Response Team" the more times that people click the box that says you were helpful the better chance you have of making it. With that said you need to probably post a lot of responses but at the same time they need to be helpful otherwise they have no effect.

That is correct ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:44 pm

My goodness! I've been kicked off the team?! :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:36 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:My goodness! I've been kicked off the team?! :-o

i got kicked off a while ago, but made a comeback....

hope i didnt reclaim my spot and bump you off :-o

lets tag team this forum bro ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:57 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:My goodness! I've been kicked off the team?! :-o

i got kicked off a while ago, but made a comeback....

hope i didnt reclaim my spot and bump you off :-o

lets tag team this forum bro ;-D

}:-) Damn straight!

I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not still on the team given the fact that I answer quite a few PM's about who to draft and start, etc...but I have to admit, I haven't posted in this forum as often as I used to. I'll get crackin!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby menyak » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:20 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not still on the team given the fact that I answer quite a few PM's about who to draft and start, etc...but I have to admit, I haven't posted in this forum as often as I used to. I'll get crackin!

Blame the Webhamster. I always thought he's much like Santa Clause, but then again, he doesn't see everything (and doesn't wear a read coat either). :-D

I people PM you, you can always drag them to the forums and answer their questions there. ;-) That also gives others the chance to learn from it, and yet others the chance to reply to it.
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:35 pm

menyak wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not still on the team given the fact that I answer quite a few PM's about who to draft and start, etc...but I have to admit, I haven't posted in this forum as often as I used to. I'll get crackin!

Blame the Webhamster. I always thought he's much like Santa Clause, but then again, he doesn't see everything (and doesn't wear a read coat either). :-D

I people PM you, you can always drag them to the forums and answer their questions there. ;-) That also gives others the chance to learn from it, and yet others the chance to reply to it.

How do you drag them to the forums? i get pm's all the time here and in the baseball cafe
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby menyak » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:39 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
menyak wrote:

How do you drag them to the forums? i get pm's all the time here and in the baseball cafe

I have an auto-reply when I get those via email:

"Thanks for your message - please post your question in our forums, it's the easiest and fastest way to get a comprehensive answer."

Works like a charm. ;)
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:01 pm

menyak wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
menyak wrote:

I have an auto-reply when I get those via email:

"Thanks for your message - please post your question in our forums, it's the easiest and fastest way to get a comprehensive answer."

Works like a charm. ;)

Nice... I'm going to need this in the future, cause I'm getting questions all the time through PM.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby FSPowerhouse » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:17 pm

how do you put a "was this helpfull" box on a reply?
FSPowerhouse
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dream_017 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:42 pm

FSPowerhouse wrote:how do you put a "was this helpfull" box on a reply?

The "was this helpfull" box is an automatic entry on threads, you don't need to do anything
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

PreviousNext

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions