Hope you had fun.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:35 am

Guys he's 13. What did you expect drunk stories and hookers?

Well, PA...You were in Detroit. :-t

Just kidding dude. Welcome back. :-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby black_hawk8888 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:41 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Guys he's 13. What did you expect drunk stories and hookers?

Nah - those kind of stories come from mtr. Problem is that nobody believes them. :-b
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby Flockers » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:08 am

mtryanks12 wrote:wayyy too detailed for my barin right now. Hey, at least you didn't have an old lady next to you at a Cubs game holding up a huge sign over your head that said "I wanna do Mark Prior". :,-( :~( :~(

Isn't your bedtime at 8?
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby PackerAttack84 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:59 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Guys he's 13. What did you expect drunk stories and hookers?

Well, PA...You were in Detroit. :-t

Just kidding dude. Welcome back. :-)

Thanks man. Detroit, well, the airport is a little messed up, I don't even want to get near the city. Yeah, it's sort of hard to have these huge hooker and gambling stories when you go to upstate New York and Canada, and you haven't even been to a day of high school.

black_hawk8888 wrote:

Nah - those kind of stories come from mtr. Problem is that nobody believes them. :-b

Why would anyone believe one of mtr's "sex" stories? :-b

Flockers wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:wayyy too detailed for my barin right now. Hey, at least you didn't have an old lady next to you at a Cubs game holding up a huge sign over your head that said "I wanna do Mark Prior". :,-( :~( :~(

Isn't your bedtime at 8?

On the weekends. :-b

Yeah, it wasn't the most exciting vacation, but it was nice to just relax for 2-3 days before school started.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:34 am

PackerAttack84 wrote:
black_hawk8888 wrote:

Why would anyone believe one of mtr's "sex" stories? :-b

OWNED!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:18 pm

black_hawk8888 wrote:

Actually, you're right. I live quite an HONEST adventorous life that DOES involve HOOKERS and DRUNKARDS.

You better get a good treadmill if you are going to be one man.

Let me make it clear that PA is anorexically skinny although he eats alot. He must have a high metabolism. If you can't picture this, me and PA are pretty much the same height, although I weigh 30-35 pounds more than him but I'm only a 21 on the BMI scale and at a healthy weight. He would have no problem being a food critic.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PackerAttack84 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:36 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
black_hawk8888 wrote:

Actually, you're right. I live quite an HONEST adventorous life that DOES involve HOOKERS and DRUNKARDS.

You better get a good treadmill if you are going to be one man.

Let me make it clear that PA is anorexically skinny although he eats alot. He must have a high metabolism. If you can't picture this, me and PA are pretty much the same height, although I weigh 30-35 pounds more than him but I'm only a 21 on the BMI scale and at a healthy weight. He would have no problem being a food critic.

My BMI is rising, yes, mtryanks12 is very right, I have a very high metabolism. Nobody in my family is really over 200 lbs. My BMI in 6th grade was....16.1 now it's up to the low 17's. Don't worry, I ain't anorexic, that's just sick, and how could you not eat, that's one of the best things, eating!!! ;-D

Another thing that helps is that whenever I get my braces tightened. I eat a lot of yogurt, because it doesn't hurt my mouth and it's high in carbs so I can get my energy!
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:46 am

Why are you talking about yougurt consumption on a fantasy football site?? You should be talking about beer and wings and pretzels.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PackerAttack84 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:52 am

mtryanks12 wrote:Why are you talking about yougurt consumption on a fantasy football site?? You should be talking about beer and wings and pretzels.

Beer, remember, were 14. Wings, you know how hard it is to eat wings after you get your braces tightened, and same deal with pretzels, unless your talking about the big soft ones.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk