My Trip to Upstate NY - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

My Trip to Upstate NY

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:59 am

PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:Why are you talking about yougurt consumption on a fantasy football site?? You should be talking about beer and wings and pretzels.

Beer, remember, were 14. Wings, you know how hard it is to eat wings after you get your braces tightened, and same deal with pretzels, unless your talking about the big soft ones.

I have braces and neither of them bother me. Maybe your just a wuss and can't handle pain?? :-b :-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PackerAttack84 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:19 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:Why are you talking about yougurt consumption on a fantasy football site?? You should be talking about beer and wings and pretzels.

Beer, remember, were 14. Wings, you know how hard it is to eat wings after you get your braces tightened, and same deal with pretzels, unless your talking about the big soft ones.

I have braces and neither of them bother me. Maybe your just a wuss and can't handle pain?? :-b :-b

Maybe, they always tighten mine, and put this band on that makes it feel like my teeth are going out of my mouth. It feels like they're gunna rip my teeth out and give me dentures each time. :-?
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk