For the sake of discussion, I'd like to see what you guys think about the following predictions:
The Bengals' record this year.
The Bengals' record after their first 4 games (@CLE, MIN, @CHI, HOU).
Will the Bengals makes the playoffs and how far will they go?
How many Bengals make the Pro Bowl and who are they?
How much impact will Pollack have this year?
What do you guys think?
1. 10-6 - I don't mean to brag, but I have correctly guessed the Bengals final record each of the last three years. Hopefully I am right again.
2. There is no reason why they can not be 3-1 after these four games. Despite being on the road against Cleveland and Chicago, I think they should win both of those games. they should split the home games, losing to either Minny or Houston.
3. Yes, they will grab the wild card, but lose in either the 1st or 2nd round, depending on the match-up.
4. Two - Chad Johnson and Brian Simmons. Carson and Rudi (and possibly Shayne) also have very good shots at it.
5. I say Pollack will be average this year as he adjusts. However, I see Thurman having a monster season to prove himself as one of the steals of the draft.
The challenging part of Cincy's schedule come after the bye week in week 10. Hopefully they can hit the bye week with something like a 6-3 record.