Any advice for sophomore season girl? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Any advice for sophomore season girl?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:53 pm

hethdent wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:My wife plays in our 12-teamer. I helped out preseason our first year 2 years ago, let her draft on her own, then gave very little tips throughout that first season. She ended up losing in the Superbowl. I missed the playoffs altogether. I won the title last year though. She doesn't get into the stats quite as much and takes advice a little liberally at times, but she's getting better. It makes for an interesting week when we play each other.

This sounds a lot like how things go in our house too--my husband rarely gives me help now and the weeks we go head to head are really fun. Although I don't think he always enjoys me moving in on his living room space to watch the games that week, unless it means I bringing the food and beers too...
Our league is made up of people spread out in different states, so I really enjoy the weeks when we go against each other...makes it a little more fun than just watching the live scoring on my computer...

All of our league-mates are local so we can get together whenever, but there are quite a few games that we watch together.

The couch snuggles got a lot less friendly when LJ ran it in..... :-o
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk