What is the one FF source that you trust? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What is the one FF source that you trust?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby iloveny18 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:59 pm

I agree with you guys, but there are some people who are just experts in predicting and strategy. There are some like that in my draft who every year seem to have good teams, I just want to know who they are here.
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby iloveny18 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:10 pm

I agree with you guys, but there are some people who are just experts in predicting and strategy. There are some like that in my draft who every year seem to have good teams, I just want to know who they are here.
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:25 pm

I don't trust any one site's opinion (at the risk of sounding like a broken record). I live by three simple rules...

1. Never bench your studs
2. Gut feelings are usually wrong, but since its your gut, do it anyway (damn you Tim Couch for never making a comeback)
3. Pick up hot players on the Wire, because damn it, life is too short.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby reaganrules » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:50 pm

Cafe is #1, but also like to visit fftoday. Good opinions and other info like strength of schedules, etc.
reaganrules
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FanFootHeadBusta » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:04 pm

I have my annual leagues in ESPN and they offer up some good advice, but they only talk about the players and teams in the spotlight. Here, people are talking about all different topics offering some wise advice...although there are some people here that are so close-minded and in love with only one team or one player that they block out everything else and only hype that one thing on their mind. But I like this place alot.
FanFootHeadBusta
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:11 pm

The FFC plain and simple.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LT Blue Colt » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:27 pm

iloveny18 wrote:I agree with you guys, but there are some people who are just experts in predicting and strategy. There are some like that in my draft who every year seem to have good teams, I just want to know who they are here.

Sounds like something you've gotta learn if you ask me. I think we're all trying to do just that, but a whole lot of us are working on it year after year. But, I would have to agree with the majority, this place is great. If you have a question about a certain player, post a question under that players team forum. Nobody is going to have a better clue about how players will perform than their fans. Most of the fans here know exactly what's going on with their team. The Roster Ratings forum is cool too, it's hard to get a lot of opinions if you don't put a lot in, but that's how it works. So, I hope you have good luck finding all the resources you need to beat your competitors right here, because there's probably no better place. ;-D
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk