Rankings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rankings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Arlo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:11 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I swear I'm the only guy who likes Delhomme as a starting quarterback. :,-(

Well, DelhommesFan1 probably agrees with you...

I like these rankings. The averaged consensus looks solid, yet there's enough variation in the individual lists to draw conclusions about how much opinions vary on each player and figure out an approximate range when they'll be drafted. Good stuff, in my opinion.

Thanks again to everyone who made these rankings happen! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Crimedogg32 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:11 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I swear I'm the only guy who likes Delhomme as a starting quarterback. :,-(

That's cool. When Delhomme keeps lighting the fires in Carolina, I'll be sure to mention my loyalty.

Of course if he sucks, I'll claim insanity.

I like Delhomme. He gets his favorite WR back and with Colbert being in his second year I think he can replace Mushin and he will be just as good if not better ;-D Atleast in my scoring system Delhomme scored the 5th most points I dont get the hate :-?
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dirt Bag » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:34 pm

hmm, looking again i think i did pretty good, i had the first 9 QB's all ranked in the right order, and the rest i was pretty close
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby benjapage » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:40 pm

man, i got delhomme in the 11th round of my draft, so i'm geeked. it was a weird draft, tho' (palmer went in the FOURTH round...blindly rabid bengals fan), so i was banking on some late round quality.

yes, thanks for the rankings! very helpful.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby intense » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:41 pm

I dont understand why Westbrooks still ranked so low? he put up some decent numbers while in a RBBC and only playing in 13 games... now the job seems to be all his.
intense
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Homeless » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:17 am

intense wrote:I dont understand why Westbrooks still ranked so low? he put up some decent numbers while in a RBBC and only playing in 13 games... now the job seems to be all his.

The job was all his last yr. Its his lack of rushing TD's and and heres where I could be wrong, but didnt he put up 3 of his 6 receiving TD's in 1 game last yr?

People who put their trust in him as their #2 back last yr, are more leery of him this yr.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:43 am

Keep in mind, a lot of these ranking were made before the Buckhalter injury indicated he'd be out for the year.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk