A Cleveland Brownie question... Yes I am serious. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A Cleveland Brownie question... Yes I am serious.

Moderator: Football Moderators

A Cleveland Brownie question... Yes I am serious.

Postby koffeeboy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:37 pm

With Winslow being out, does Shea or Heiden have a chance to be productive. I am a Radier fan, but would love to see the Brownies do something this year. From a non-fantasy perspective, they should have a pretty good RB tandem. They have the WR's on paper.

Will there be enough offensive punch in that offense to make ANY Brown valuable? It just seems to me that so many of them are undervalued at this point. Obviously so... But they will put up points.
2002 O.F.F.L. League Champs!

"Easiest way to find a needle in a haystack? Burn the Haystack." - Kareem Said (HBO's Oz)

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
koffeeboy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:37 pm

If I were to guess, it'll probably be like last year where one guy does something (loosely interpreted "something" - could be 20 yards, could be 50 and 2 TD's) one week, and the other guy does something the next. They both get used during games as neither is really a stellar option.

Unless Dilfer has developed a favorite target (I wouldn't know who right now), and that guy is the only one used, I doubt either will be of much value.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:43 pm

i have heard that Dilfer and Antonio Bryant have developed a sort of repore in the absense of Braylon Edwards.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:48 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:i have heard that Dilfer and Antonio Bryant have developed a sort of repore in the absense of Braylon Edwards.

Yeah, they have the hookup...I mean whether or not Dilfer likes one of the two TE's that were asked about more. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:51 pm

Shea will get more looks than Heiden. He has a better knack for the tough catches and YAC.

AB is a hidden #1 WR you can get late in the draft.
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to Football Talk