Help with running backs. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Help with running backs.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby JayM09 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:09 pm

Bubba, yes dawson has had a good couple of games but he is not proven like vanderjagt, whose been a top fantasy kicker these past few years. now if kswiss is willing to take the chance of him then fine, he can do that. Now if you were to do the vanderjagt and glenn trade i would go and pick up finneran.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kswiss » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:44 pm

Ok, I posted a trade with a guy yesterday... Edge for Pittman and Glenn. Today, he rejected it and offered Edge and Bruce for Harrison and Garner. Is this as completely rediculous as I think it is. I want to be able to keep garner and get rid of pittman. How much do you think Edge is worth?
kswiss
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

Postby JayM09 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:49 pm

dude, you better take that trade. edge is a better back than garner, by the way edge has a bye this week.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kswiss » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:54 pm

Should I wait on my other trades? I sent out for McAllister and Thomas, or just take this without any more question.
kswiss
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)

Postby JayM09 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:05 pm

if it were me i would do it now, but make sure you have backs to cover edge's bye this week, or if you want to get more opionions on this to make sure your making the right decision, then i would wait.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:06 pm

I think that you should package pittman and either glenn, davis or gardner and go after alexander. All the alexander owners are really down on him so it would probably be accepted. Alexander will get better even though he may not return to last years form but he is worth a #2 fantasy back and a #4 receiver. This could make or break your team. GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk