Best TD dance ever - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best TD dance ever

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby OToddWalker » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:11 am

i personally enjoy the TD dance when the kicker headbutts the post and gets a concussion or hurts his neck... something along those lines!!!
OToddWalker
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby I58858543 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:31 pm

as others mentioned before i liked the Ickey Shuffle but a close second I'd say was Vai Sickahema (sp?) when he ran back a kickoff in Giants stadium and started beating the crap out of the Giants logo on the goalpost like it was a punching bag.
I58858543
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby BigMusky » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:12 pm

David Terrell tried to get into the TD dance thing...and it always amused me because I knew he sucked.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TONYMONTANA » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:42 pm

not too sure if it was after a TD was scored, but when Gus Frerotte (sp?) went head first into the padded wall. Probably doesn't qualify as a dance. Not sure where I'm going with this, I'll just be quiet now.
TONYMONTANA
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby TONYMONTANA » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:45 pm

I58858543 wrote:as others mentioned before i liked the Ickey Shuffle but a close second I'd say was Vai Sickahema (sp?) when he ran back a kickoff in Giants stadium and started beating the crap out of the Giants logo on the goalpost like it was a punching bag.

I beleive Ken Norton Jr. did this as well, either as a Niner or Cowboy. His dad probably gave him the idea.
TONYMONTANA
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby TONYMONTANA » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:55 pm

bagobonez wrote:I used to loathe Merton Hanks for that dance. Plus that was when San Fran was Dallas' biggest rivals, so that could have had something to do with it.

I'll never forget that day, as a cowboyfan, I smashed my remote to bits against the wall when he did that dance gainst' dallas. I was always hoping he would snap his neck like a slim jim.

Here's something else, a post for "game winning field goal" celebrations. Heading the list has to be one of the "auto-matica- Grammatica boys" (martin, bill?) when he was celebrating the field goals and was jumping around and snapped his ankle or something. Or in what was I belive the AFC Championship game where the raiders beat the pats, oh, I mean the other way around (ahem, tuck rule) where some idiot patriot was making snow angels after adam's game-winner.

Founding Father of the anti-patriot fan club
TONYMONTANA
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby skibrett15 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:43 pm

I love the Javon Walker pose that he does with his arm sticking up.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Justin_Case » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:28 pm

TONYMONTANA wrote:
bagobonez wrote:I used to loathe Merton Hanks for that dance. Plus that was when San Fran was Dallas' biggest rivals, so that could have had something to do with it.

I'll never forget that day, as a cowboyfan, I smashed my remote to bits against the wall when he did that dance gainst' dallas. I was always hoping he would snap his neck like a slim jim.

Here's something else, a post for "game winning field goal" celebrations. Heading the list has to be one of the "auto-matica- Grammatica boys" (martin, bill?) when he was celebrating the field goals and was jumping around and snapped his ankle or something. Or in what was I belive the AFC Championship game where the raiders beat the pats, oh, I mean the other way around (ahem, tuck rule) where some idiot patriot was making snow angels after adam's game-winner.

Founding Father of the anti-patriot fan club

I think it was Martin Grammatica for Arizona or Tampa and he tore his ACL jumping up during a celebratory 32 yard field goal (pretend you've made one before). He was out for the year... hilarious.
Justin_Case
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Payne Dailey » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:45 pm

Justin_Case wrote:I think it was Martin Grammatica for Arizona or Tampa and he tore his ACL jumping up during a celebratory 32 yard field goal (pretend you've made one before). He was out for the year... hilarious.

It was Bill & Arizona, it was so F'n funny.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Ek » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:35 pm

I actually kinda liked David Terrell punting the ball into the crowd - I also liked the Chad Johnson thing.

As for recurring dances, I like the dirty bird and the Priest Holmes arms thing, although if those guys had to come up with a new dance for every touchdown they wouldn't have time to learn the playbook!

I'm nominating the Culpepper travelling signal as the WORST recurring TD celebration ever.
Ek
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk