Dom Rhodes Injery..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dom Rhodes Injery.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dom Rhodes Injery.....

Postby Dabears » Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:54 pm

Dominic Rhodes is now out for the season acrding to a MRI. I saw this on NFL.com and was stunned. Now what is the situation with the Colts RB gonna look like and what should fantasy players do about Edgerin? :-o
Dabears
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Ethical » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:38 pm

Who is the Colts backup going to be? Personally, I'm not touching James unless he's available with my last pick. I learned my lesson with injury-prone running backs.
The Ethical
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby cwebb » Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:08 pm

I also try to stay away from injury-prone players but there are times in a draft when the urge to pick Fred Taylor or Edgerrin James becomes too big!

Rumors are buzzing the Colts might sign Jamal Anderson as a backup to James making them the indiAnapolis CoLts, try to make another owner take up the risk on James or be prepared to pick his backup in the last rounds, and you can bet on the Colts to sign another back who will quickly emerge as definite backup!

Recently signed Kevin McDougal knows the offense and looks to be the preseason starter and probable backup if no one else is signed.
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk