Who to start at WR 3 David Boston or Tony Gonzales? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who to start at WR 3 David Boston or Tony Gonzales?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to start at WR 3 David Boston or Tony Gonzales?

Postby jewejt1 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:04 pm

I know that Tony Gonzales is a TE. Our league doesn't require us to play a TE, just 3 WR. I have Toomer and Bruce in the first 2 spots. Who do you think should go in the 3rd?
jewejt1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby PowderedToastMan » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:01 pm

Hi there! Well to answer your question. DAVID BOSTON SHOULD NEVER SIT (unless Bye Week or injured) He is a Top 7 Fantasy REceiver and will start to be his old self VERY SOON! the cards will be behind alot in most of there games which means they will be AIRING IT OUT! and this will give Boston a chance to pad the stats week after Week. So for the love of god dont bench him. Toomer is a close second HOPE THIS HELPS!
PowderedToastMan

Friendliness: %

Postby PowderedToastMan » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:02 pm

Hi there! Well to answer your question. DAVID BOSTON SHOULD NEVER SIT (unless Bye Week or injured) He is a Top 7 Fantasy REceiver and will start to be his old self VERY SOON! the cards will be behind alot in most of there games which means they will be AIRING IT OUT! and this will give Boston a chance to pad the stats week after Week. So for the love of god dont bench him. Toomer is a close second HOPE THIS HELPS!
PowderedToastMan

Friendliness: %

Postby JayM09 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:47 pm

go with boston, he has to come out of his funk sometime, meanwhile, gonzo has a problem with his wrist, not so sure how that will effect him, but i wouldnt chance it
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joe_montana » Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:26 pm

Start Boston. If you are going to bench a WR for Gonzo bench Bruce not Boston.
joe_montana
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk