*My Personal 05-06' Rankings* - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

*My Personal 05-06' Rankings*

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby OToddWalker » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:20 am

mewelde over bennett!!!!!!! i know, of all things to question...
OToddWalker
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ironman » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:25 am

I can understand the apprehension behind rating Portis high but 5th tier seems a bit low for him.
ironman
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:42 am

nice job.

while i dont agree with quite a few things, i'm not going to bash you and call you a moron for not having TO in the top tier. they are "your" rankings afterall
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:10 am

I really like your rankings a lot. Most people post there rankings to get some kind of feedback - constructive criticism if you will - so here goes.

QBs - really good looking ranks, although I agree with the others that MCNabb really needs to be in the top tier with the other 2.
In Teir 5 - there is no possible way you can convince me Carr and Rothlisberger should be ranked that high - just drop them completely from your rankings.

RBs - McGahee is too high. At a minimum drop himto the 2nd tier - personally I would have him in the third tier. Id switch Rudi and Tiki. Portis that low is really questionable - Id urge you to reconcider. I have Portis firmly in that 3rd tier. The rest of the RB rankings look really solid.

WRs - I love that you have caught on to Harrisons decline - nicely done. Wayne could easily out produce Harrison - it wouldnt suprise me in the least. I assume you have dropped TO for health or other reasons that could make him lose time - otherwise he should be a top 3 pick all day. I really like your tier 3 - AJohnson shouldnt be a top 10 WR as everyone and their brother are predicting, so 13th as you have him looks really solid. Tier 4 - Porter is overhyped - you have him ranked too high. CChambers is ranked way too low as MIA will look for him much more than in the past - very very good WR. I would go so far as to say switch Porter and Chambers on your list. Jimmy Smith really needs to be in tier 4.

Love your TE rankings, although I would switch it up a bit by singling out Gonzo in a tier by himself and then putting only Gates and Witten in the 2nd tier. Teir 3 would be Shockey, Crumpler, and possibly Heap.

Overall - this was really nicely done - you obviously put a lot of thought into these tiers. Good luck. ;-D
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk