TE Daniel Graham. Is he a sleeper? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TE Daniel Graham. Is he a sleeper?

Moderator: Football Moderators

TE Daniel Graham. Is he a sleeper?

Postby mscowboys » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:45 pm

Just wondering about Graham.

I know that Kiper said that he had the best hands when he entered the draft last year.

I have Heap and Becht as my TE's.

Is Graham going to be the starting TE in New England?

If so he may have a huge season.
There something special about that blue star on that helmet.
mscowboys
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:53 pm

If you have Heap forget about Grahm.

Friendliness: %

Postby Ousmagic » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:08 pm

after getting heap last round as my TE sleeper this year my TE sleeper is jerramy stevens of seattle
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:51 pm

Daniel Graham will be a star in this league, but I don't think this year. Eventually, he will be up in the top 4. With the Pats short-yardage passing system, he would get the ball alot. If he does get the nod for the starting job, then he could get 500+ yards. I believe he was drafted before Shockey, or shortly thereafter. He's an incredible athlete for a TE. I have him on my team, but only for a bye week fill-in for Heap.

Friendliness: %

Postby pfphlyerz » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:04 pm

I also have Heap and Graham - hoping Graham is a good bye fill-in and more......................
Standard Scoring, NO PPR
pfphlyerz
General Manager
General Manager

Postby brdmaverick » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:57 am

with Heap your tight end shopping is done.

Graham is more of a long shot sleeper. He didn't play well at all last year. Hopefully he redeems himself, but I don't see him being a productive fantasy player. The Pats offenses is too spread out. All of these guys will be getting looks in teh passing game: T.Brown, D.Patten, D.Branch, D.Graham, C.Fauria,L.Centers, K.Faulk.

Sure, he could put up maybe 10 points one game, but have a few zeros as well. He wouldn't be bad for a bye week fill in though.
Go Pats!
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby tomkatt » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:20 am

I took Graham at the end of our draft to back up Tony Gonzalez. I hear good things about Graham, but it seems to be a lot of future potential. I really wanted Wesley Walls as my backup, but was robbed a few rounds earlier.

BTW awesome site! Just registered today. Thanks, Tom
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby logan892 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:45 pm

I know everyone says you have Heap, but you also have Becht.

Get rid of Becht and pick up Graham. I know Vinny likes Becht and Chrebet, but the Jets offense is going to struggle to get FG especiallly in their division. Get Graham and and you can wait on him untill the bye week comes along.

Bellichek loves the TE and Graham will steal all of Fauria's TD's and get more yards than him and some crappy receivers in the league.
logan892
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk