Packers @ Titans - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Packers @ Titans

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TTTBone » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:27 pm

A2theIzzo wrote:The thread Name should be changed. Doesn't seem like game commentary to me :-D

Yeah, a lot of interesting comments where nobody'll ever see 'em, except Ahman and Drew Bennett owners. :-?
We've been over this territory before, but I never fully stated my take before.
I feel better for putting it down, even if nobody'll see it. ;-)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby gablefan » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:49 pm

Feel that there is a place for that and it is not the Football field. Just my opinion. We go to the stadium to watch football and cheer our team on.

Does that mean I cheer players who do those things(i.e. assault rape etc.)? No, but I don't boo them either.

Let's look at it this way....If you and your wife got into a fight and she called the cops on you and said you hit her, maybe you did maybe you didn't, either way, you get labeled a wife beater. Now you go into work monday to do your job, let's say you work at wal-mart, all day long people boo you at your job because of what someone else said happened.

My opinion on this is, if you want to, boo you on the way into work, and on the way out, but let the person do their job while there.

I know some of these people have gotten charged not just accused but still, have some class even if they don't show any.

My original point to this is, the Titans fans lost alot of respect for what they did at the Packers game, in my opinion. When this kid turns into a stud in a year or two...maybe less, they will be singing his praises and nobody will say "yeah I booed him!"

I just don't think you should boo somebody unless they do something dirty on the field. That is just my opinion, however alone I may be.
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk