Patriots Poster - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Patriots Poster

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Patriots Poster

Postby RyanK » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:14 pm

Any suggestions on ways i could make this look better, i was thinking maybe making each pic in the background an even size...

RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tiki » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:57 pm

What's wrong with it as is? I think it looks fine man. Good work. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby leal72 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:28 pm

it looks good, nice work ;-D
leal72
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Award-Winning Graphics Expert

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:15 pm

that looks pretty solid for sure...very professional.

i like the random sized pics, you put them together nicely.

the only thing i would change would be moving the pats logo down a bit so its not on top of the border.

nice work ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:22 pm

Ryan...that is really awesome. Great job, but ya know I think it will actually look worse if all the pics are the same size...it'll look a little too neat...it's perfect the way it is.

Where'd you find some of those pics? The Brady, Givens, and Dillon ones are sweet.

;-D

deluxe_247 wrote:

the only thing i would change would be moving the pats logo down a bit so its not on top of the border.

Agreed. But you know you have a nice piece of work when that's the only thing wrong with it. ;-)
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby RyanK » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:01 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:Ryan...that is really awesome. Great job, but ya know I think it will actually look worse if all the pics are the same size...it'll look a little too neat...it's perfect the way it is.

Where'd you find some of those pics? The Brady, Givens, and Dillon ones are sweet.

;-D

deluxe_247 wrote:

Agreed. But you know you have a nice piece of work when that's the only thing wrong with it. ;-)

I just did a google images search, large files, then choose which i thought looked best

thanks alot guys, im gonna try to print a few off on poster paper soon, if anyone would want one let me know and ill let you know when i print them
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert

Postby RyanK » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:02 pm

also, im gonna do a giants one soon.. ill think about taking team requests if people are interested.. itll give me something to do up in maine..
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert

Postby Crimedogg32 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:03 pm

I wouldnt mind a collection of Packers but is there any chance you could make it 1280 x 1024 (I know its huge) but thats the size that fits my wallpaper. If you dont want to/have time thats fine too
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:07 pm

Looks really nice, like D said, the Patriots at the top should be moved down just a bit and that font in the middle is rather bland... needs something.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RyanK » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:20 am

Crimedogg32 wrote:I wouldnt mind a collection of Packers but is there any chance you could make it 1280 x 1024 (I know its huge) but thats the size that fits my wallpaper. If you dont want to/have time thats fine too

yeah im up for that challenge, i leave on sunday for school, i dont think ill have internet for a few days cause they gotta set it up and stuff, but i should be able to get it done in a week, or tomarrow if i get bored...
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests