$10 Pick Em Contest--Over $1000 Prize Fund - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$10 Pick Em Contest--Over $1000 Prize Fund

Moderator: Football Moderators

$10 Pick Em Contest--Over $1000 Prize Fund

Postby labruno » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:16 pm

Hello All

I am going to be running a 17 week pick em contest. It is $10 dollars to join which can be paypal or mailed to me.

The contest will work as follows.

Each week i will email each person a list of the games for the upcoming weekend with spreads by Wednesday night of each week.

Each person will have to get there picks back to me no later then Friday at midnight est of each week. On Saturday i will then email you back the list with each persons picks in excel format.

After each week we will keep standings. At the end of the 17 week NFL regular season the top 3 win--loss records will get paid

The pay line is as follows

(Based on 100 people)

1st--$700
2nd--$200
3rd--$100

To join please send me your email to mailto:labruno@ptd.net

Include your email address and how you wish to pay the 10 dollars. If you wish to paypal it send the 10 dollars with your email to my paypal address mailto:labruno@ptd.net and include your email in the notes so i know who it is from.

If you wish to mail it let me know i will send my address and it must be in my hands by Friday , Sept 9th for you to be included

Thanks
labruno
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds