Better year Antonio bryant or Chris Chambers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Better year Antonio bryant or Chris Chambers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Better year Antonio bryant or Chris Chambers

Postby sleepers3 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:54 pm

I have both.I think Chambers is the more talented of the 2 but suffers from horrible QBs and a hard schedule.Bryant seems to be clicking with Dilfer and I think Bryant will post bigger numbers then Chambers at the years end.What do you think?
Dominick Davis 1500 yards you watch!!!!
sleepers3
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby A2theIzzo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:31 pm

Im going to say Chambers just because he has shown more in his previous season. Much safer in my opinion then Bryant.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Interstorm » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:32 pm

i agree for pretty much the reasons you state. chambers looked great when he broke into the league a handful of years ago. since then, though, the continual QB problems on that team have really held him back.

as for bryant, i don't think he is actually that far behind chambers in talent...but, even though it is only dilfer - i think cleveland is going to surprise people this year. they WON'T make the playoffs (i'm even a browns fan) - not with baltimore and pittsburgh in that division - but they'll be pretty efficient and are FINALLY on the right track.

i'd really be interested to see what chambers could do in a good situation. just imagine if, somehow for some reason, instead of travis taylor being dumped by the ravens it was chambers...and chris signed on with the vikings. i'd LOVE to see what he could do in a system like that.
Interstorm
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Kilroy » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:25 am

I gotta go against the grain and say Bryant. (No Real "facts" to back it up, other than MIA may be one of the only teams in the NFL with a worse offense than Cleveland, and I think Bryant has some real sleeper potential.)

For What It's Worth.

God Bless the Gulf Coast.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby gatorman1122 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:45 am

Chambers...slightly more consistent throughout the past couple of years ...with an improved running game in Miami, it's quite possible for Chambers to break out and have a 1000 yd season...remember, this kid puts up great stats despite having shaky QBs (his best QB so far has been Fiedler O:-) )...plus, it doesn't hurt that Chambers runs a 4.3ish 40 and has a 45+ inch vert. :-o
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bagobonez » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:23 pm

I am a huge fan of Bryant, but I gotta go with Chambers until Bryant proves he's more than just "potential."
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Football Talk