Joe Montana needs your help on who to start - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Joe Montana needs your help on who to start

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SolarfluX » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:34 pm

Moulds and Ward would be my choices.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Marcum » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:57 pm

I wish I had your problems. I would go first of all with Moulds as a no brainer. Buffalo is pass happy now that they have a QB, and Chicago's secondary is not as great as you said they were. They lost McQuarters (there best pure coverage guy) and the Bears are better against the run which will force Buffalo to throw (as if they needed to be forced).

Secondly I would start Kevin Johnson. He has been great so far this year. They are playing Pittsburgh, but as both the Patriots and the Raiders have shown already this year, the way to beat the Steelers is to pass, pass, and then pass again!!! With all that passing I think the Browns number one WR is a must start, especially since he is Couch's favorite guy.
Marcum

Friendliness: %

In addition to my last response...

Postby Marcum » Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:59 pm

You said Johnson only has one TD so far this year, but you gotta remember those defenses were keying on him and Holcomb played two of those games. Couch is starting now and he loves the connection between him and Johnson. Plus didn't Johnson also throw for a TD, the guys multi-versatile... :-)
Marcum

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk