McMahon, Hambrick and Moulds - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

McMahon, Hambrick and Moulds

Moderator: Football Moderators

McMahon, Hambrick and Moulds

Postby Arlo » Wed May 29, 2002 9:16 am

You've already seen some of the Cafe staff's pre-draft predictions for the 2002 season in the first cheat sheets column, but there's always room for a few more. Let's see...

Mike McMahon will see more time at qb for Detroit than Joey Harrington.

Troy Hambrick will have to wait until next year before seeing a significant workload in the Cowboys' backfield.

Eric Moulds will profit more from Drew Bledsoe's presence than Peerless Price. Look for Moulds in the Pro Bowl.

Who's next?
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Dallas

Postby cwebb » Wed May 29, 2002 9:52 am

Watch the Dallas Cowboys closely. Chad Hutchinson will take over at the helm, and that might well boost Antonio Bryant's value up! This duo might easily end up with stats similar or even better than the Texans Carr and Jabar Gaffney because the Cowboys have the better running attack, opening things up for the other Texan QB-WR combo!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

My predictions

Postby TTTB » Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:06 pm

Super Bowl
Rams over Colts

Most Improved Team:
Panthers ( they have to get more than 1 win this year!!)

Offensive MVP
Faulk

D MVP
Urlacher

O Rookie of Year
D Foster

D Rookie of year
R Sims

Comeback Player
Marcus Robinson

Bust
Terry Glenn

Like to see
Players staying in retirement
& have the older players retire
TTTB
Monday Morning Quarterback

rams

Postby cwebb » Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:28 pm

Rams over Colts is a fantasy prediction but won't work out in real life!

Panthers more than one win? Why? And why should two wins qualify them as most improved team?

Your personal predictions seem okay though!

But Jammer has all the headlines now and also will get defensive honors because of his name!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TheFanatic » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:48 am

If Glenn is going to be a bust, then is Ferguson going to be a stud?
TheFanatic

Friendliness: %

Postby Dan » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:33 am

Well, in my opinion, Glenn wont be a bust. He has the speed, the size and the heart to be a star again in GB. And he has the QB and the system there. I think he will do great.

But if he really busts, I am not sure Ferguson will break out then. The Pack is relatively thin on proven WRs, and if Glenn fails, there is no guarantee that one (probably Donald Driver) will emerge. But that would mean, Ferguson will have to carry that load himself alone, and I am not sure if he is a to double-coverage after double-coverage.

But again, they have a QB who makes his WRs better, and so I think both Glenn and Ferguson will have solid but maybe not monster seasons!
Dan
Maitre D'
Maitre D'

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Arlo » Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:31 am

Good point. You're right about Glenn's size and speed, not to mention his great instincts. Whether his heart will be up to the challenge is one of the more interesting questions as we head into a new season...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Glenn and Ferguson

Postby money » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:34 pm

Favre will turn Glenn into a pro bowl player again. Expect 1400 yards and 10 tds. Fergusin will be around 800 and 6. The thing you fail to realize is that Favre made Bill Schroeder out of the University of Lacrosse Wisconsin a 1000 yard receiver! And don't get me started on Freeman, the slowest receiver in the NFL. Has anyone picked up Freeman yet? Exactly. So far in camp Favre is excited about the playmaking ability of his receivers, and calls Glenn the best receiver he has ever been around. Remember Sterling Sharpe, Robert Brooks, Freeman before he became lazy? That's high praise. If Glenn is healthy all year expect him to join Owens, Moss, and Horne in the Pro Bowl.
money

Terry Glenn

Postby DraftDodgers » Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:40 am

As a Pats fan, I've seen most of Glenn's games. Don't doubt his ability whatsoever. If you're a cornerback, Glenn isn't the guy you want appearing in your division. When the ball isn't supposed to go to him, you will see him running some lazy routes, but when it's his show, he amazes. He leaps like Superman when the ball is high and busts away like the Flash when it's time for separation. Other times he will snooker veteran corners and make them look like rookies standing open-mouthed at mid-field while he's racing all alone for a TD.

He certainly has had his problems with attitude and injury in the past, but neither seems to affect him a whole lot when he's on the field. If he's out there, he's dangerous. It sounds like Favre is building a good relationship with him, and that means a profitable season for them both. Kudos to Favre for his leadership off the field as well as on.
DraftDodgers

Return to Football Talk