Gannon, Brady or Bledsoe? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Gannon, Brady or Bledsoe?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Gannon, Brady or Bledsoe?

Postby girlygal » Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:46 am

Just another thing I can't decide for myself..lol.

I picked up Brady before last week's game and only played him last week... he scored bigtime for me. But some fantasy reports say he's red hot but is not likely to get the 4 TD's he got last week. Some reports say to go Gannon all the way.

I played Gannon week 1 and he did pretty good (19pts). Played Bledsoe week 2 (35pts). Played my new find Brady week 3 (37pts).

I know I'll get some who say Gannon, some who say Brady.. and maybe someone might say Bledsoe.... so I'm just gonna tally up who gets more "votes" to start. Or maybe I'll flip a coin...lol. :-)

Thanks for any input... and thanks to those who already answered this question in my earlier post.
girlygal
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SuperCafone » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:27 am

The answer to your dilemma is not easy at all. So I think the best thing to do is see the matchup
I wouldnt go with brady vs. San Diego
Bledsoe vs Chicago looks good (Aaron Brooks last week 37 points)couldnt stop Stallworth nor Horn so I think neither the bills wR's
Gannon vs. Tennesee I think is good game for him but not more than 24 pts. Because Garner is on fire! and might score once or twice. So after this said even though remains tough it has to be Bledsoe.
solo c'è la vittoria
SuperCafone
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Slingblade » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:05 am

Id go with gannon he is a big under rated fantasy QB and tennesees
secondary is not so great hell be looking to throw to brown and rice the whole time. sure garner will get some carries but the bulk will be from the cannon.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby girlygal » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:23 am

Funny you should mention A.Brooks, SuperCapone... that is the QB that my match up is using this week.... that's why It's so hard to decide...lol.

Thanks for the advice folks :-)
girlygal
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby girlygal » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:24 am

oops.. I meant SuperCafone...lol
girlygal
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Steeler23 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:32 am

That's a situation I'd love to be in, but you're right, it's tough.

One thing to keep in mind is which team will give the ball to the running game more and take away throws from the QB.

San Diego is a tough D all around, but I think Brady will get a lot of throws as the Pats linebackers are a little banged up which we all saw the results against KC. It's in San Diego, so the Pats might fall a bit behind and have to go to the air. Troy Brown is questionable though.

I think Gannon will have a good game in the air, but I just don't see the Titans keeping up with them in points. This means more carries for the RB.

Surprisingly, my pick is with Bledsoe. It's a toss up between he and Brady, but I think Bledsoe will get a lot of passes with a very banged up secondary of the Bears. I think the Bears linebackers will stuff Henry which means Bledsoe will have to air it out more.

Sorry this is long, but I think whichever one you choice, you'll do well : )
Steeler23
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk