Putzier or Stevens - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Putzier or Stevens

Moderator: Football Moderators

Putzier or Stevens

Postby Da Man » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:24 pm

Got them in my draft. What are your projections for both of them?
Da Man
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby NikkiSixx » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:32 pm

I think they will both put up close to the same #'s, 6 or 7 TD's a piece with about 700 yards off of 65-70 catches, they are worthy of your TE spot, but hold on to both in case one of them is a bust.
Go Bills!
NikkiSixx
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Interstorm » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:40 pm

i'm still concerned about how much time stevens will get. in the last preseason game, he ws thrown the ball twice. one went for a TD, the other he was flagged for offensive pass interferance and seattle went 3 and out. so is the life of jeremy stevens.

while he is like that - boom or bust - i don't think they put him on the field that much. he's got to get more consistent to earn more playing time. WHEN that happens (if it ever does), he'll be a force. it just has to happen first...
Interstorm
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Heavyg25 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:22 pm

Interstorm wrote:i'm still concerned about how much time stevens will get. in the last preseason game, he ws thrown the ball twice. one went for a TD, the other he was flagged for offensive pass interferance and seattle went 3 and out. so is the life of jeremy stevens.

while he is like that - boom or bust - i don't think they put him on the field that much. he's got to get more consistent to earn more playing time. WHEN that happens (if it ever does), he'll be a force. it just has to happen first...

Well if you were watching that game you would know how screwed he got on that call. There was no interference, the defender copped more of a feel then Stephens. The first team offense also only got one series in that game as well. Stephens will be a big suprise this year if he can keep his current roster spot all year.
Heavyg25
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby TRIZ » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:22 pm

I took Stevens with my 14th pick. I like him for his size (6'7") and I think if the receivers continue to drop the ball in the endzone, he'll get more looks in the future.
TRIZ
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby fantasizing » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:39 pm

I kinda Stevens this year as well. He has looked good in preseason and even seems a little slimmer to me. Hass seems to have good chemistry with him. He's a huge target at 6'7, especially in the red zone.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby A2theIzzo » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:57 pm

Im liking Stevens. The time he's been in, he gets the job done, and thats all you need.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk