robinson or boston - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

robinson or boston

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby tjhksig » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:40 am

K-Rob. If Boston played for Seattle I'd pick him, but w/ Martyball, he won't produce what he COULD. Should have gone elsewhere.
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby number2pencil » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:20 am

i would say krob, thats if boston wasnt 250 and ran a 4.3 K-rob is the most over hyped player in all of history. David boston does have some injury problems but for christs sake hes 250 going against 180 pound cornerbacks, he ahs the size and the speed you wankstas
number2pencil

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby brdmaverick » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:33 am

While Boston is a monster and a freak of nature, I would still have to suggest you take KROB. His offense is more explosive, and he doesn't have any lingering injuries taht you might have to worry about.
Go Pats!
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby twentysix » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:54 pm

David Boston is just not a good pick this year as a #1 wideout. All signs point to him being a disappointment
"November and more,
as I wait for the score,
They're telling me forgiveness
is the key to every door."
- 'Unbroken Chain', Grateful Dead
twentysix
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby guester » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:23 pm

well, Boston did get 1600 yards on 98 catches from Jake the snake. It took Harrison 143 catches to get 1700 yards. So, I don't think it's a stretch to take Boston over K.Robinson, who has yet to post a big time season. I know Boston's got a history, but he also has tremendous potential.
guester

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:23 pm

number2pencil wrote:i would say krob, thats if boston wasnt 250 and ran a 4.3 K-rob is the most over hyped player in all of history. David boston does have some injury problems but for christs sake hes 250 going against 180 pound cornerbacks, he ahs the size and the speed you wankstas

Um.....that honor would have to go to Ryan Leaf or Akili Smith. They were supposed to be "great."

Postby culboarder » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:33 pm

KROB!!! no contest for many reasons....for the BIG fact that Boston will need to sit 2 out of every 5 plays HE SAID. also he has had 5 different injuries this preseason....all signs point for boston to be a fantasy bust and a big disappointment for many FF players. I laugh at you all who have him on your team and who think he will produce this year! hahaha
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk