Here are my top 5 fanstasy backup running backs for the 2005-2006 season. I posted this on my blog the other day. Let me know who got left off and who should get bumped.
1. Larry Johnson: No Brainer. He ran for 581 yards and 9 touchdowns when Priest went down last year. If Holmes goes down again, you may be looking at the top scoring fanstasy back in the NFL.
2. Tatum Bell: Whoever runs for the Broncos is practically guaranteed to light it up. Mike Anderson has been named the starter, but we all know how quick the Broncos are to change running backs. If Anderson gets yanked, Bell will fill in just fine.
3. DeShaun Foster: Most people expected him to start this year, but it looks like Stephen Davis is back. Davis is injury prone and if he doesn't hold up, look for Foster to take over.
4. Mewelde Moore: Lots of big play ability, and he plays behind the freqently injured Michael Bennett. I'd be really suprised if Moore doesn't at least start a couple of games this year.
5. Chester Taylor: This guy always puts up huge numbers when Jamal Lewis is out.