WHOEVER IS USING FOX'S FANTASY FOOTBALL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHOEVER IS USING FOX'S FANTASY FOOTBALL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:56 pm

I've heard not one good thing about Fox.

We've never had any problems at NFL.com, Maybe You can still get in there.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RugbyD » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:56 am

what sites can you set up a waiver period on and have YA and PA in defensive scoring? i know you can't with yahoo and i may need to replace the fox league fast.
RugbyD
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DolphNole » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:58 am

We were having trouble with ESPN so I moved us to AOL and it has been fine and is pretty user friendly. AOL is also real good about answering your questions/problems in a timely manner.
DolphNole
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Foxsports league commissioner, ESPN refugee

Postby Confucian Scholars » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:53 pm

I am commissioner in a Foxsports league (Bill O'Reilly's Loofa League) and our draft was successful on September 5.
Today is the day we are supposed to be able to acquire free agents and I just completed the first transaction after waiting almost 2 hours for maintenance to finish.

I have heard some bad stories about Fox but am proceeding with our league anyway, trusting that they will overcome pre-season glitches. I have 14 active players in my league with no complaints so far. Of course, it would help if I could see our league message board now. I think everything will be OK soon. Fox is far more forthcoming and honest about fixing problems than ESPN.

I will never go back to ESPN because they switched our league's live draft to autopick. I was then banned from ESPN after posting rebellious pro-Yahoo messages in the ESPN fantasy football forum. I can not access my team any more at ESPN or send league e-mail. The only function available to me is changing the team logo, which now consists of the Yahoo alternate league ID number and password.
(4837 samurai)
Confucian Scholars
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tc » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:15 pm

fox or msn ffb site sucks monkey balls. get out while you still can. you don't want to be in it half way and have them do a "sched. maintanence". we switched to espn, but espn is kinda gay also. not much there. Best site i've experienced is cbssportsline.com but they're expensive.
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk