SOMEONE PLZ!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

SOMEONE PLZ!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

SOMEONE PLZ!!!!

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:48 am

i have asked this question in a form about 4 times and i havent got any replies......every team in my league thinks they have the best team and we all decided we would go off of what u all said.....it would be appreciated if i got a respond or 2....thanx.........who has the best team? or who is more likely to win this league........http://football.fantasysp ... lid=113179

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:54 am

there are a lot of good treams which is be to expected in an 8 team league, so im not gonna say anyone is really the odds on favorite at this point. however, if i had to pick the best team id go with Bowen. Elite combos at qb and rb, and solid everywhere else.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:56 am

yup Bowen.

Of course...who cares what we say...just wait till the season rolls around. It doesnt matter who looks good on paper pre-week 1..
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:01 am

yeah, bowen just made a trade with Frazier in the 9th...it went somethin like this......Bowen got: ricky/rice.....Frazier got: harrison/alexander

Postby brdmaverick » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:06 am

I think Bowen, by far, has the best team in the league. Squirals has a decent team too, but I think Bowen will win the championship.
Go Pats!
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby terpfan » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:22 am

Anonymous wrote:yeah, bowen just made a trade with Frazier in the 9th...it went somethin like this......Bowen got: ricky/rice.....Frazier got: harrison/alexander

whoa his team could have been better. i wouldnt have made that trade if i were him.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:13 pm

still bowen
but squirals with boston, portis, and culpepper has a lot of explosive power, watch for him
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:39 pm

I like Bowen just a hair ahead of squirals... a darkhorse team could be tremain... that running back combo could take them right to the top.

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:46 pm

what about frazier in the 9th??? im looking at the rostes and i would probably rank his over Bowens....considering edge when healthy is better than henry, and ther both and equal risk if u ask me.....ricky doesnt beat out alexander that much in my opinion, and his WRs could be awesome, and if garcias back turns out to be not a big deal...that is just my opinion, i was shocked not to see that team up there in any replies.....and no just for the record im not in this league, it just so happens that a guest posted this and i am also a guest in the cafe.....

Return to Football Talk